Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Careful with that leaking water tanker ahead.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

xBhp Magazine February-March 2013 Issue,

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    I bought the Magazine. did not open and see the pages inside except the poster. loved it. The most important part, I watched the whole documentary "The Great japan" and "Mission Red Planet". And oh boy, I got goose bumps several times. All my friends who were watching it with me happen to be the most annoying company to watch any movie ( talking while playing). but, this time sabko saap sung gaya tha. Loved every part of it. Specially the skiing guy in Japan and the Kid pointing the Multistrada in Red planet.

    Thanks a lot for such an amazing thing.
    Be the change you want to see in other Riders!

    Comment


    • #17
      Awesome work guys. Simply loved the DVD. Excellent video quality. Nice editing. Cool music.

      I felt like been there. Kyoto temple was great..!!
      Thumbs up Sundeep Gujjar bro for that great ride.
      sigpic
      For a true motorcyclist, the straight portions of the roads exist just to take him from one turn to the next!
      USED IN PAST: Ct100, Victor, Xcd 135
      CURRENT: PULSAR 200 NS
      FUTURE
      : No plan
      DREAM BIKES
      : Ducati multistrada, Yamaha R6, KTM Super Duke

      Catch me on FACEBOOK

      http://www.facebook.com/jayakrishnan56

      Comment


      • #18
        Great work as usual. But variety was lacking a bit. THe team could look for some other stuff than travelogues. I( love reading them but not only them! The Japan roadtrip coverage was the highlight and Kudos to sunny for pulling it off and capturing it so amazingly.
        I feel that the article by Old Fox is pretty lengthy. Full of words but lacks stuff. THat could have been shortened to make make it succinct and not boring to read.
        The DVD was awesome to say the least.

        My biggest grouse now: The poster is a let down folks. There are so many awesome pics in the Mag. Why not one of them ?
        The hero always RIDES into the sunset!

        My Touring Logs-
        French Riviera
        https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/38345-biking-french-riviera.html
        Scotland-
        http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...-3600-kms.html
        France -Normandy and Paris on the CBR
        http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/3...adventure.html
        KTM chronicles-
        http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...hronicles.html

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Doga View Post
          My biggest grouse now: The poster is a let down folks. There are so many awesome pics in the Mag. Why not one of them ?
          Yeah. Poster were not up to the mark. :/
          sigpic
          For a true motorcyclist, the straight portions of the roads exist just to take him from one turn to the next!
          USED IN PAST: Ct100, Victor, Xcd 135
          CURRENT: PULSAR 200 NS
          FUTURE
          : No plan
          DREAM BIKES
          : Ducati multistrada, Yamaha R6, KTM Super Duke

          Catch me on FACEBOOK

          http://www.facebook.com/jayakrishnan56

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Doga View Post
            Great work as usual. But variety was lacking a bit. THe team could look for some other stuff than travelogues. I( love reading them but not only them! The Japan roadtrip coverage was the highlight and Kudos to sunny for pulling it off and capturing it so amazingly.
            I feel that the article by Old Fox is pretty lengthy. Full of words but lacks stuff. THat could have been shortened to make make it succinct and not boring to read.
            The DVD was awesome to say the least.

            My biggest grouse now: The poster is a let down folks. There are so many awesome pics in the Mag. Why not one of them ?
            Originally posted by Doga View Post
            Great work as usual. But variety was lacking a bit. THe team could look for some other stuff than travelogues. I( love reading them but not only them! The Japan roadtrip coverage was the highlight and Kudos to sunny for pulling it off and capturing it so amazingly.
            I feel that the article by Old Fox is pretty lengthy. Full of words but lacks stuff. THat could have been shortened to make make it succinct and not boring to read.
            The DVD was awesome to say the least.

            My biggest grouse now: The poster is a let down folks. There are so many awesome pics in the Mag. Why not one of them ?
            @Doga: That was one my favourite Indian heroes! Coming back to the point, we will try and give you better posters indeed.

            Thanks for your views on the Japan article, the guide should prove to be very helpful to anyone who wishes to do Japan, more so because material in English on motorcycling in Japan is quite hard to come by in one place on the internet.

            As far as the MAX (Motorcycling Academy of xBhp) goes, these are educative and referential articles. You can look forward to not one, but two great such articles in the upcoming issue, one of them will be on bicycling by our in-house superhero - The Monk (Avinash Noronha).

            The xBhp Magazine is supposed to be a collectors and ever green edition, every issue of it. Therefore we DO NOT publish news, endless pages of bike specs and prices, race results. For all these kind of things the vast ocean of cyberspace and its immediate nature is best.

            Thank you for the DVD as well.
            Join xBhp On

            Comment


            • #21
              Hi i am looking for one in Pune. Not able to locate one. Can any one help?
              OF THE BIKERS, BY THE BIKERS, FOR THE BIKERs

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by neelesh4 View Post
                Hi i am looking for one in Pune. Not able to locate one. Can any one help?
                It's available here in Kerala. Let me know if you want it??


                Sent from xBhp Connect for iOS

                None of Us is as Smart as All of Us

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by neelesh4 View Post
                  Hi i am looking for one in Pune. Not able to locate one. Can any one help?
                  i got it from a book stall it is situated at the signal just before start of FC road its on right hand corner...or i guess u'll get it on railways station.
                  Life Motto: live, love, laugh... but when all goes wrong:ready, aim, FIRE!!...


                  D.I.Y Motorcycle Shift Sock

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by rxdude View Post
                    It's available here in Kerala. Let me know if you want it??


                    Sent from xBhp Connect for iOS
                    Thanks RXDude will let you know asap
                    OF THE BIKERS, BY THE BIKERS, FOR THE BIKERs

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Dreamwalker987 View Post
                      i got it from a book stall it is situated at the signal just before start of FC road its on right hand corner...or i guess u'll get it on railways station.
                      Thanks mate will look for it. Tried to locate it in railway station but didnt get one. Will check in fc road.
                      OF THE BIKERS, BY THE BIKERS, FOR THE BIKERs

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by neelesh4 View Post
                        Thanks RXDude will let you know asap
                        ASFAIK only one more copy is left. So let me know it ASAP

                        None of Us is as Smart as All of Us

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: xBhp Magazine February-March 2013 Issue,

                          Hey friendz,
                          Where i can find mag in Gorakhpur????
                          BORN TO RIDE!!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X