Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

WE DESIGN ON

Lenovo ThinkPad
Castrol Power 1

Avoid staying around those big vehicles.

Our Partners

User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: The Official (2012) Offline Meet of Mangalore-Udupi-Manipal chapter of xbhp

  1. #1
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Post The Official (2012) Offline Meet of Mangalore-Udupi-Manipal chapter of xbhp

    All the discussions about Mangalore, Udupi and Manipal G2G will be discussed here.
    We had an earlier thread on this, but could not see any recent update on the same.So, requesting all the riders from Mangalore, Udupi and Manipal to pitch in for the ride.

    We are planning to have a short trip on this ocassion. Suggestions and comments are most welcome. I would like to tentatively fix it as below:

    Meet at : In front of Kadri Park
    When: 14th April,2012 at 2:30 pm
    Ride to: Bekal Fort
    Reach there by: 4:30 pm same day
    Enjoy there till: 6:00 pm
    Ride Back: together till Kottara Junction

    Apart from this plan, we would request you to put your brief introduction over here. We have an existing thread on Mangalore G2G where we have had our earlier introductions, but lets refresh it.

    About me: I am Sakshar from Kolkata, studied in Manipal and currently working in Manglaore in One of the IT companies. I have a RE TBTS and have cruised to most of the corners of South India with the same. Yes, other parts of India are also touched. My contact is 9845510637 and you can get in touch with me for catching up.
    P.S. I ride on every weekend. So, feel free to join me.
    Looking forward to see you guys soon.


    Thanks and regards,
    Sakshar
    From Namma Kudla
    Last edited by sakshar; 02-19-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sakshar Ray Chaudhuri a.k.a SRC
    Manglaore/Mumbai/Kolkata
    Facebook Profilehttp://www.facebook.com/sakshar.raychaudhuri

    Like my Facebook photography page: http://www.facebook.com/sakscapture

  2. #2
    Super Moderator Noor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
    Posts
    2,324
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Discussion thread approved
    Happiness is finding you have another Gear left....

    Join xBhp On


  3. #3
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Noor View Post
    Discussion thread approved
    Thanks for the approval Noor.

    Looking forward.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sakshar Ray Chaudhuri a.k.a SRC
    Manglaore/Mumbai/Kolkata
    Facebook Profilehttp://www.facebook.com/sakshar.raychaudhuri

    Like my Facebook photography page: http://www.facebook.com/sakscapture

  4. #4
    Rookie
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    HI! im akshay, and im a student, i would definetely love to join you guys on this trip!! i have a three month old p135, and ive done a trip to maravanthe beach on it!

  5. #5
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Hi Akshay

    Quote Originally Posted by Theriffblower View Post
    HI! im akshay, and im a student, i would definetely love to join you guys on this trip!! i have a three month old p135, and ive done a trip to maravanthe beach on it!
    Welcome to the thread. Please post your contact details too. Please feel free to invite other fellow xbhp-ans for this G2G
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sakshar Ray Chaudhuri a.k.a SRC
    Manglaore/Mumbai/Kolkata
    Facebook Profilehttp://www.facebook.com/sakshar.raychaudhuri

    Like my Facebook photography page: http://www.facebook.com/sakscapture

  6. #6
    Rusted Naughty VaIsH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Kochi
    Posts
    938
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am not of mangalore from last 2 years .. but i can lead you to many riders in mangalore .. Akshya , abhisek , ashish , nitish , vivek etc ... you can contact any of this guys and make it
    Only a Biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window.

  7. #7
    Rusted KwokFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    KA19
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I've recently moved to Delhi thanks to my work but will notify others from Mangalore.
    --------------------------------
    Own:
    2009 Yamaha YZF-R15
    2009 Ford Fiesta 1.6S

    --------------------------------
    Fuel Your Motoring Passion!

  8. #8
    Addicted
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    152
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KwokFist View Post
    I've recently moved to Delhi thanks to my work but will notify others from Mangalore.
    Thank you sir. I was expecting you in this meet. Anyway, we will catch up sometime later when you are in Mangalore!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Sakshar Ray Chaudhuri a.k.a SRC
    Manglaore/Mumbai/Kolkata
    Facebook Profilehttp://www.facebook.com/sakshar.raychaudhuri

    Like my Facebook photography page: http://www.facebook.com/sakscapture

  9. #9
    Rusted KwokFist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    KA19
    Posts
    822
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakshar View Post
    Thank you sir. I was expecting you in this meet. Anyway, we will catch up sometime later when you are in Mangalore!!
    Sure thing

    I'll be there during the first week of April. Have replied to your PM.
    --------------------------------
    Own:
    2009 Yamaha YZF-R15
    2009 Ford Fiesta 1.6S

    --------------------------------
    Fuel Your Motoring Passion!

  10. #10
    Addicted abhishek.murdeshwar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Mangalore
    Posts
    225
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sakshar View Post
    All the discussions about Mangalore, Udupi and Manipal G2G will be discussed here.
    We had an earlier thread on this, but could not see any recent update on the same.So, requesting all the riders from Mangalore, Udupi and Manipal to pitch in for the ride.

    We are planning to have a short trip on this ocassion. Suggestions and comments are most welcome. I would like to tentatively fix it as below:

    Meet at : In front of Kadri Park
    When: 14th April,2012 at 2:30 pm
    Ride to: Bekal Fort
    Reach there by: 4:30 pm same day
    Enjoy there till: 6:00 pm
    Ride Back: together till Kottara Junction

    Apart from this plan, we would request you to put your brief introduction over here. We have an existing thread on Mangalore G2G where we have had our earlier introductions, but lets refresh it.

    About me: I am Sakshar from Kolkata, studied in Manipal and currently working in Manglaore in One of the IT companies. I have a RE TBTS and have cruised to most of the corners of South India with the same. Yes, other parts of India are also touched. My contact is 9845510637 and you can get in touch with me for catching up.
    P.S. I ride on every weekend. So, feel free to join me.
    Looking forward to see you guys soon.


    Thanks and regards,
    Sakshar
    From Namma Kudla
    LOL I HAD TO RESET MY PASSOWORD TO LOGIN AGAIN...completly forgot both user name and passowrd... HELLO XBHP

    Hello Sakshar, Good to see you around, Myself Abhishek, currently own a R15 and one among the old member on this forum. The Mangalore Chapter on XBHP ONLINE is not that active, but OFFLINE we are very much active. We do ride every month, infact we all members have become good friends and meet up on every possible occasion . Its good to see you putting some effort Online here...since there are many other Mangalorian XBHP members who need to know about the existence of this group online and offline too, but this is not the first time where such effort was taken. Infact the Mangalore XBHP group exists from way back in 2005 and as per my knowledge the number of members was also big, but things dint go right and group dissappered, even though some members are still active here online like Meghan Naik ( KWOKFIST ) . Then back in 2008 myself met Meghan and again we tried to make this online group active, buy 2010-2011 again the online thread became inactive due to many members being busy with work and schedule, but as I said we will still meet and we still ride but not only as a member but as friends

    Sorry to bug you guys with the long story here, the whole point here was..we are ready to ride and yes Mangalore Chapter is Alive and kicking some dust all the time

    Sakshar good that you posted this...but I see no point in posting this here on this tourer section....This must be posted on the XBHP offline section itself. yes it is almost dead but if you post this on the OFFLINE G2G section it would more appropriate and by doing that you would automatically awake the thread. And it would be easy for the members to where to look in for !

    Cheers,
    Abhishek M

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. The Official Kolkata Offline Meet(G2G) Thread
    By nabendubasu in forum xBhp Offline Meets(G2G's)
    Replies: 3968
    Last Post: 03-18-2020, 09:44 PM
  2. The Official Mumbai Offline Meet(G2G) Thread
    By chetanpulsar in forum xBhp Offline Meets(G2G's)
    Replies: 23914
    Last Post: 03-13-2020, 12:36 AM
  3. The Official Cochin Offline Meet(G2G) Thread
    By Aryan in forum xBhp Offline Meets(G2G's)
    Replies: 3385
    Last Post: 08-28-2019, 08:13 PM
  4. The Official Meghalaya Offline Meet (G2G)
    By Devilboy in forum xBhp Offline Meets(G2G's)
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 06-21-2017, 12:22 PM
  5. The Official Mangalore-Manipal Offline Meet(G2G) Thread
    By boybandreject in forum xBhp Offline Meets(G2G's)
    Replies: 153
    Last Post: 02-16-2017, 09:41 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •