Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Check the helmet from inside.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goa Trip : Need Help Guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goa Trip : Need Help Guys

HI All, Done lots of work and its time to relax..

I m planning for a trip to goa but no idea about the place, if anyone from goa could help me in finding oka oka types accommodation for 4-5 days... I prefer neat n clean hotel or some small guest house...

Thanks In Advance

Topic Approved
    Join xBhp On

Comment

Originally posted by rohitabc View Post
      HI All, Done lots of work and its time to relax..

I m planning for a trip to goa but no idea about the place, if anyone from goa could help me in finding oka oka types accommodation for 4-5 days... I prefer neat n clean hotel or some small guest house...

Thanks In Advance
      I would advice you to find accom near Vagatore Beach. A number of places there, nice and clean, and the beach is barely 10 mins walk, with an excellent crowd (go to the left side beach from the parking)
      Baga beach is also an option but a little on the expensive side, and more crowded.
      My suggestion would be to go and find accomodation on arrival, if a little effort is not a problem. As on pre-booking, you are over-overcharged (intentional double usage), from experience.

btw .. GO GO GOA !!
      Never be a part of the crowd !!!

Comment

Stay near Baga beach, nice rooms available for 500 bucks or even less, can be shared by 3.
        Enjoy

The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.
        ~ Spiderweb

Comment

Goa ... NOW?

A little bit of help on the dates, the place you are riding from etc will help...

Goa + Now = Carry a lot of moisturiser

Place food and ahem! is never an issue in Goa unless you go there during the new years
          Super CommuTOURer� - Talk less, Ride more

.: FB :.|.: TW :.|*IG*| Ex
          PowerDrift:.

#Give thy opinion, write em, dont throw em
          #Everyone errs, accept it, defending/cribbing about it only makes it worse
          #Dont defend a manufacturer as if you work for them
          #Write. Think. If relevant hit submit. If not hit yourself
          #Be kind in your choice of words, you never know who would make you gulp em
          � Satyen Poojary

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys, i m going on 22nd and stay til 27th...

Pls let me know the best beaches to enjoy and photography...

Comment

Working...
            X