I'm a sales representative from Chennai. I've been using a Honda Shine from 2009. I want to upgrade to some 150 cc or above bike.
1. Budget - Less than 1 Lakh
2. Age - 28
3. Height - 5 Feet 7 inches
4. Weight - 68 KGs
5. Intended usage - Field work in and around Chennai, occasional recreation riding
6. Fuel Efficiency requirement - 30 or above as I ride fast, would like to ride faster
7. City & Highway percentage usage - 90% City ride only
8. Approximate Daily / Monthly running - 30-60 KMs per day ~ 1000-1500 KMs per month
9. City / Town /Village of residence - Chennai Metro
10. Brand / Bike type preference (if any) - I generally don't like Pulsars, but since 200NS has KTM engine, thought of giving it a shot. Liked Apache 160 RTR but I get back pain if I ride 50+ Kms in it, not sure about the ABS model though.
R15 and Duke are too sporty and may not be suitable for my job. I need some bike with good pickup, cornering and goes easy on the eyes. 200 NS seems to be a good choice, but in reviews they say about unnecessary vibrations, which makes me think twice. Also thought of CB Trigger, but it's got dazzler engine which my friend had and faced many problems. Heard FZs are badly built and I don't like their style.
Any help/inputs would be appreciated. Thanks...