Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Careful with that leaking water tanker ahead.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to xBhp Forums v2020

Welcome to 2020 Edition of the xBhp Forums . As you might have already noticed, the forums have undergone a major upgrade to keep up with the times. This will make the forums faster and intuitive and much more mobile friendly.

The basic functioning of the forum remains the same.

We are still tightening the loose nuts and bolts and it will take some time.

However, in case you are facing any issues or problems accessing the forums or posting here, please do let us know.

Any feedback/suggestions are also welcome!

You can post your suggestions on this thread itself!


https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/forum-a...s-2020-welcome
See more
See less

Help! want to buy a cycle.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Help! want to buy a cycle.

    Hi!
    After riding my Hero Siren for almost 7 years i want a new cycle.
    My budget is around Rs 5k-6k.
    I want a decent cycle which have these
    1. Hard tail
    2. Good front suspension.
    3. Gears-i like them!
    4. Must be alloy or aluminum frame
    5. Respectable brand

    And i don't like Hero octane!
    Dot know why i am falling for Suncross but don't know there price range.
    Please help me guys.

  • #2
    Check out the ACT series from Ti Cycles
    Skill is what keeps you on a Motorcycle
    Awareness + Skill is what keeps you out of harm's way
    ATGATT + Awareness + Skill means you might Live To Ride another day

    Comment


    • #3
      Check this out here: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/bicycles...w-bicycle.html It will fit into your budget with a little bit of negotiations!
      The Wheel was a great invention; Two Wheels with a Motor in between was even better!


      BMW Motorrad Days 2011

      Xbhp's Indo-French Kashmir-Ladakh Tour

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by nipunblaze135LS View Post
        Hi!
        After riding my Hero Siren for almost 7 years i want a new cycle.

        What do you plan to do with your 7 year old Hero Siren. Any plans to sell it, Do contact me...

        PERSEVERE... failure is not an option!


        '88 Premier Padmini | '99 Maruti 800 | '99 Yamaha RX135 | '10 Wagon R | '11 Yamaha FZ16





        Comment


        • #5
          @Aargee thanks for the link!

          @Ken sir
          It looks great and i think Ken Jr. is still having fun with it!
          will call Roger sir tomorrow, meanwhile where his showroom is located?

          @Blistering
          I gave it to a child, his father works in my fathers factory.
          He was really happy to see a meter and working indicators on a cycle

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by nipunblaze135LS View Post
            @Ken sir
            It looks great and i think Ken Jr. is still having fun with it!
            will call Roger sir tomorrow, meanwhile where his showroom is located?
            Jhandewalan!
            The Wheel was a great invention; Two Wheels with a Motor in between was even better!


            BMW Motorrad Days 2011

            Xbhp's Indo-French Kashmir-Ladakh Tour

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by ken cool View Post
              Jhandewalan!
              Thanks Sir!
              Jhandewalan is close(not very close) to my house so no problem in buying my cycle form there!

              Comment


              • #8
                Nipun finally got what he was dreaming about from quite a few days. After meeting at Jhandewalan metro station we located the cycle market and then spotted the Roger sir's shop inside it. We looked at quite a few bikes from Suncross Toscaro to Dirt-jumper. At last fixed our eyes at suncross X-force and fixed the same without looking at any other model which were diverging our minds. Then Roger sir helped us with negotiation and the bike was ready to go. After few test-rides nipun felt something not smooth with gears and then after many tweaks and tuning the cycle was ready rule the roads. It was nice feeling to ride the beauty. Uploading some pics. Please spare the quality as the dusk was not cooperating with the camera :-(. . .thanks roger sir for special discount and the VIP passes to Stunt Mania too :-D. .



                I'm unable yo upload pics...It saying invalid file....so posting the picasa link...Click here to see..
                Last edited by indian07_blood; 05-13-2010, 08:10 AM.
                Always Wear A HELMET,sigpic Everybody does not has the comfort to replace his HEAD

                Shaan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Congrats for your suncross, post few pics here too.
                  sigpic

                  Yes, i blog too..

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Congrats for your SunCross.. How much u paid for that???

                    Looks pretty nice with a low budget..


                    Hey update this sheet with all the specifications..

                    http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...VZncwNnc&hl=en
                    Please use all possible safety measures while riding and remember others also riding on the same road...

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Congratulations buddy. Though I prefer having a cycle with good mudguards to protect the mud from splashing on the back, rear carrier, this one looks very nice. The gear shift lever is positioned well & I like it. Did you have to adjust anything when changing gears? Like adjust the cables or anything like that? Hope it has 21 gears isn't it?
                      Skill is what keeps you on a Motorcycle
                      Awareness + Skill is what keeps you out of harm's way
                      ATGATT + Awareness + Skill means you might Live To Ride another day

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by indian07_blood View Post
                        Nipun finally got what he was dreaming about from quite a few days. After meeting at Jhandewalan metro station we located the cycle market and then spotted the Roger sir's shop inside it. We looked at quite a few bikes from Suncross Toscaro to Dirt-jumper. At last fixed our eyes at suncross X-force and fixed the same without looking at any other model which were diverging our minds. Then Roger sir helped us with negotiation and the bike was ready to go. After few test-rides nipun felt something not smooth with gears and then after many tweaks and tuning the cycle was ready rule the roads. It was nice feeling to ride the beauty. Uploading some pics. Please spare the quality as the dusk was not cooperating with the camera :-(. . .thanks roger sir for special discount and the VIP passes to Stunt Mania too :-D. .



                        I'm unable yo upload pics...It saying invalid file....so posting the picasa link...Click here to see..
                        Thanks for the detailed writeup.

                        Originally posted by BANDHAV View Post
                        Congrats for your suncross, post few pics here too.
                        Thanks.
                        Will post them once my net connection starts working.

                        Originally posted by ksatish View Post
                        Congrats for your SunCross.. How much u paid for that???

                        Looks pretty nice with a low budget..


                        Hey update this sheet with all the specifications..

                        http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...VZncwNnc&hl=en
                        Thanks!
                        It is impressive in this budget.
                        the bike is no where near the trek, merida or cannondale's and it cost's half of there entry level bike price, and also i dont have detailed spec's so i am not updating it.

                        Shift levers are shimano ST-EF50 with shimano tourney derailleur

                        for price contact
                        xBhp id: Roger (Puneet Mehta).
                        Phone: 9810439506 or landline: 011-23520315
                        Address: Mehta Industries, 78A, Jhandewalan, Cycle Market,
                        New Delhi-110055


                        Originally posted by aargee View Post
                        Congratulations buddy. Though I prefer having a cycle with good mudguards to protect the mud from splashing on the back, rear carrier, this one looks very nice. The gear shift lever is positioned well & I like it. Did you have to adjust anything when changing gears? Like adjust the cables or anything like that? Hope it has 21 gears isn't it?
                        Thanks!
                        And yes the shifter's are perfectly positioned.
                        and they work very well.
                        The front changer was adjusted, it was unable to shift to the top front gear, now its working fine!
                        The gear system is 21(3 front and 7 rear)
                        Last edited by nipunblaze135LS; 05-13-2010, 05:33 PM.

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X