Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Stop braking before you start turning.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to xBhp Forums v2020

Welcome to 2020 Edition of the xBhp Forums . As you might have already noticed, the forums have undergone a major upgrade to keep up with the times. This will make the forums faster and intuitive and much more mobile friendly.

The basic functioning of the forum remains the same.

We are still tightening the loose nuts and bolts and it will take some time.

However, in case you are facing any issues or problems accessing the forums or posting here, please do let us know.

Any feedback/suggestions are also welcome!

You can post your suggestions on this thread itself!


https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/forum-a...s-2020-welcome
See more
See less

2019 yamaha R3

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 2019 yamaha R3

    There isn't any thread regarding this , so I thought to start one. The renders of the bike are already surfing on the internet. Can we expect this bike to be launched soon?
    Last edited by xBhp; 08-11-2018, 12:24 PM.

  • #2
    Re: 2019 yamaha R3

    Thread approved.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: 2019 yamaha R3

      Went to buy R15 V3 just spotted R3 Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG-20180729-WA0006.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	67.9 KB
ID:	1961100

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: 2019 yamaha R3

        Why the R3 is different among the "R" series.

        Like R15 , R6 and R1 look same.. R15 and R6 share same DNA from R1.
        but why R3 is different

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: 2019 yamaha R3

          Originally posted by K.rava View Post
          Why the R3 is different among the "R" series.

          Like R15 , R6 and R1 look same.. R15 and R6 share same DNA from R1.
          but why R3 is different
          In what way it differ from R series ?
          Can you tell me some basic stuff like what is R DNA ?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: 2019 yamaha R3

            Originally posted by K.rava View Post
            Why the R3 is different among the "R" series.

            Like R15 , R6 and R1 look same.. R15 and R6 share same DNA from R1.
            but why R3 is different
            The tagline for yamaha r3 is " an everyday sports bike ". For this reason it has relatively comfortable ergonomics than r series bikes. I think, to highlight it's practicality its design language is comparatively toned down .

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: 2019 yamaha R3

              Originally posted by harikrrish View Post
              In what way it differ from R series ?
              Can you tell me some basic stuff like what is R DNA ?
              Like r125 , r15 ,r6 and r1 all these bikes are agressive and made for track .
              But R3 looks like a comfortable tourer bike .. and its head lights also dosent match with r6 and r1 ..

              ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

              Originally posted by #bpk View Post
              The tagline for yamaha r3 is " an everyday sports bike ". For this reason it has relatively comfortable ergonomics than r series bikes. I think, to highlight it's practicality its design language is comparatively toned down .
              Yes but it still have the "R" name ..even though its not a track bike and nowhere looks like a supersport..

              It looks and feel more like FZ1

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: 2019 yamaha R3

                Originally posted by K.rava View Post
                Like r125 , r15 ,r6 and r1 all these bikes are agressive and made for track .
                But R3 looks like a comfortable tourer bike .. and its head lights also dosent match with r6 and r1 ..

                ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----



                Yes but it still have the "R" name ..even though its not a track bike and nowhere looks like a supersport..

                It looks and feel more like FZ1
                It's a marketing strategy by yamaha. R 3 is a upagraded version of cbr 250r in terms of sports touring characteristics

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: 2019 yamaha R3

                  Heard the 2019 model with have VVA technology and USD forks, and a more sporty riding position, it maybe the r25 which are sold in select Asian countries.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: 2019 yamaha R3

                    Basically the r3 frame is different from that of R15, R6, R1

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: 2019 yamaha R3

                      It will lose the usd forks on the way to India likely.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: 2019 yamaha R3

                        Originally posted by Deathwing View Post
                        It will lose the usd forks on the way to India likely.
                        The R15 and R3 are for different segments of buyers. The buyers of the R3 are less sensitive to a price difference of 10-15k. So, there is less reason to take away the USDs.

                        But no one knows how Yamaha thinks.
                        https://spkreviews.home.blog/index/

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X