Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Accelerate quick but brake easy.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chasing our Dreams...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #46
    Re: Chasing our Dreams...

    Originally posted by Globe Trotter View Post
    Highway hotel in Jhalawar[ATTACH]243265[/ATTACH]
    You can visit any tourist destination with your friends or family to book online affordable and comfortable car rental on Rent at Experience Tours with a polite driver who has friendly behavior and know Hindi and English both languages. We always keep in mind all the requirements of our customers and try our best to provide them Rent car rental Traveller service. We keep in mind all the requirements and budget of our customers and then provide them tourist vehicle hire service which matches their requirements. Our vehicle is very comfortable for group traveling and a separate seat for the driver and you can Travel easily with your family. https://travelsites.com/car-rental

    Comment


    • #47
      Re: Chasing our Dreams...

      Originally posted by rajpal View Post
      Loved the travlogue..

      And the Diavel. NICE!

      Thanks Mr Rajpal...The X has been incredible to say the least...everyday I get to ride is made memorable...

      Comment


      • #48
        Re: Chasing our Dreams...

        Originally posted by Rituraj_singh View Post
        Nice Travelogue ... you are much like me, who doesn't like taking photography brakes & bla bla brakes
        Hahahaha....I would like to get over this but somehow once start the ride I just don't feel like getting off...atleast not untill absolutely necessary...I have purchased an action cam now to record the rides though...hope that makes it easier...

        Comment


        • #49
          Re: Chasing our Dreams...

          ha ha ha .. I purchased a action cam long back & now I have Hero 7 as well … but still am unable to get ride of old habit … yet to fix a mount on my helmet for action camera

          Originally posted by Globe Trotter View Post
          Hahahaha....I would like to get over this but somehow once start the ride I just don't feel like getting off...atleast not untill absolutely necessary...I have purchased an action cam now to record the rides though...hope that makes it easier...



          A Biker who .. race the rain, ride the wind & chases the sunset ...

          Comment


          • #50
            Re: Chasing our Dreams...

            Originally posted by Rituraj_singh View Post
            ha ha ha .. I purchased a action cam long back & now I have Hero 7 as well … but still am unable to get ride of old habit … yet to fix a mount on my helmet for action camera
            Ohhh...well I have the Virb 360 and have a few mounts which I'd like to try out...maybe adter a few months once I am back in the country...

            Comment


            • #51
              Re: Chasing our Dreams...

              I am always up for a ride & live in Nodia too. Buzz me whenever you are here.
              Originally posted by Globe Trotter View Post
              Ohhh...well I have the Virb 360 and have a few mounts which I'd like to try out...maybe adter a few months once I am back in the country...



              A Biker who .. race the rain, ride the wind & chases the sunset ...

              Comment


              • #52
                Re: Chasing our Dreams...

                Originally posted by Rituraj_singh View Post
                I am always up for a ride & live in Nodia too. Buzz me whenever you are here.
                Yeah sure...hardly got to ride last few months...itching for one...

                Comment

                Working...
                X