Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Keep your helmet tightly strapped up.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Water, Water, Everywhere: Hyderabad to Mallela Theertam

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Water, Water, Everywhere: Hyderabad to Mallela Theertam

    Picasa Web Albums - moeed - Highway Nawab...

  • #2
    Topic Approved.
    :)

    Comment


    • #3
      Thanks a lot bro for the quick approval!

      Comment


      • #4
        very interesting log.......can u tell me the exact location of this place????
        RIDE FAST, PLAY SAFE !!!

        Comment


        • #5
          Oh man u are lucky guy!!! Acc to pics there is no much of water
          Nice trip log and pics
          -----ωнєη уσυ αη ℓινє σяєνєя ωнαт ∂σ уσυ ℓινє σя؟---

          ~~ Biking
          ~~

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by ajay_meda View Post
            very interesting log.......can u tell me the exact location of this place????
            Thanks a lot guys. This is on the way to Srisailam from Hyderabad. About 200km from hyderabad.

            Comment


            • #7
              Nice writeup Moeed. I like ur spirit for biking
              When everything comes ur way, u r in the wrong way ;)

              Comment


              • #8
                Nice log Moeed. Seems the trip to be adventurous on all fronts. Trekking, leeches, ride at night, ride at night in rains.

                With you having spectacles you should be careful next time when you ride in rain. Please avoid riding in rains at night. And do not be hurry when things are not good. It is very very dangerous. Just a small word of caution.

                BTW, nice pics there. Seems you guys did some serious trekking. The photos justify that with tired and scary faces. In fact, it is really scary that you guys lost the way in the jungle.
                Last edited by [email protected]; 06-09-2009, 11:50 PM.
                HH Karizma (Current) || CBF Stunner PGM-FI || Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler
                Honda Aviator || Kinetic Flyte || Kinetic Blaze || HH Splendor

                Two ZMAs, 9 Days in Western Ghats

                Comment


                • #9
                  Nice write up moeed..... And equally good pics..
                  Congrats for your ride....

                  PERSEVERE... failure is not an option!


                  '88 Premier Padmini | '99 Maruti 800 | '99 Yamaha RX135 | '10 Wagon R | '11 Yamaha FZ16





                  Comment


                  • #10
                    nice ride moeed.


                    @ravi: Lets plan for the pocharam ride in mid july... Want the same pic as of yours.
                    There are Bikers
                    There are Super Bikers...

                    And Then there's
                    KRISS

                    click here for
                    Click here to subscribe SMS alerts for all upcoming Xbhp- Hyderabad G2G's and Rides.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      nice log dude .. nice pics too ..
                      keep riding
                      FACEBOOK

                      HYDERABAD XBHP VIDEO
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTMF0soJCI8

                      The fast became faster[RTR] and now is the FASTEST[220] !!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by kriss View Post
                        @ravi: Lets plan for the pocharam ride in mid july... Want the same pic as of yours.
                        Pray rain gods for heavy rains in Maharashtra and adjacent catchment areas. Then, you can have the same pic that I took. I am anyday ready to the trip again. Let the rains start, I am planning lot of rides.
                        HH Karizma (Current) || CBF Stunner PGM-FI || Honda CB Unicorn Dazzler
                        Honda Aviator || Kinetic Flyte || Kinetic Blaze || HH Splendor

                        Two ZMAs, 9 Days in Western Ghats

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                          Pray rain gods for heavy rains in Maharashtra and adjacent catchment areas. Then, you can have the same pic that I took. I am anyday ready to the trip again. Let the rains start, I am planning lot of rides.
                          Wait ... Why in MH ??

                          PS: Somehow i'm eyeing on canon 500D with a multipurpose lens like 18-250 along with the stock lens.
                          Last edited by kriss; 06-10-2009, 12:06 AM.
                          There are Bikers
                          There are Super Bikers...

                          And Then there's
                          KRISS

                          click here for
                          Click here to subscribe SMS alerts for all upcoming Xbhp- Hyderabad G2G's and Rides.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Thanks a lot guys for your appreciation! This was my first triplog. With such great encouragement, I feel like posting all my rides. Will do it soon.



                            Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
                            With you having spectacles you should be careful next time when you ride in rain. Please avoid riding in rains at night. And do not be hurry when things are not good. It is very very dangerous. Just a small word of caution.

                            BTW, nice pics there. Seems you guys did some serious trekking. The photos justify that with tired and scary faces. In fact, it is really scary that you guys lost the way in the jungle.
                            Thanks a lot for your concern bro. I will try to be more careful from now onwards. Yes we were tired like hell. The trekking took us 2.5 hours as most of us were not used to it.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by kriss View Post
                              @ravi: Lets plan for the pocharam ride in mid july... Want the same pic as of yours.
                              +1

                              Yes! Let's plan for pocharam. The pics clicked by ravi bhai were so tempting that I am waiting for this ride.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X