Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Check engine oil level before every ride.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to xBhp Forums v2020

Welcome to 2020 Edition of the xBhp Forums . As you might have already noticed, the forums have undergone a major upgrade to keep up with the times. This will make the forums faster and intuitive and much more mobile friendly.

The basic functioning of the forum remains the same.

We are still tightening the loose nuts and bolts and it will take some time.

However, in case you are facing any issues or problems accessing the forums or posting here, please do let us know.

Any feedback/suggestions are also welcome!

You can post your suggestions on this thread itself!


https://www.xbhp.com/talkies/forum-a...s-2020-welcome
See more
See less

Orazo Riding Boots

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Originally posted by Orazo Boots View Post
    The sizes mentioned on the website refer to "UK" sizes. This is the same as what is more commonly known as "Bata" sizes. Our shoe sizing is quite accurate to these standards. Another point: Orazo boots are wide-fitting, so there is ample space around the toe region. So, if in doubt, you may like to choose the lower size.

    I have also in the past posted that if after all this, when you receive a boot and find that you actually needed a boot one size bigger, or smaller; and you return it in the original packing, we shall exchange the same. For record, though, there has not been even one such occasion so far.
    Hi,

    I have placed an order for Picus 'water resistant' pair size 7 today(order# 191).
    I am a little worried about the size though. Most brands including Rbk fit nicely for 7. Some some brands fit with 8.

    In case, after receiving the shoes, if I find them not fitting properly, please let me know who bares the cost of sending back and getting a different pair of shoes.

    Thanks,
    Gowri R.Varadhan
    Thanks,
    Gowri R.Varadhan

    - Biking without speeding is useless; speeding without safety is madness -

    Comment


    • #62
      One question: Can these shoes be used for snow trekking? Would these offer good grip in snow?

      Thanks,
      Gowri R.Varadhan
      Thanks,
      Gowri R.Varadhan

      - Biking without speeding is useless; speeding without safety is madness -

      Comment


      • #63
        Is this thread alive? I am not sure if I am posting messages to a wall with no response. :-(
        Thanks,
        Gowri R.Varadhan

        - Biking without speeding is useless; speeding without safety is madness -

        Comment


        • #64
          Originally posted by Gowri View Post
          Is this thread alive? I am not sure if I am posting messages to a wall with no response. :-(
          Hi,

          Apologies, your message did not get answer promptly.

          Your order has been received and taken into process, and in normal course would be despatched by end of this week.

          Re: Size: It would have been best if you spared some time and visited a Bata Show room, and measured your foot size. It would be wonderful if you could do it even now - that will eliminate any chances of error. If you communicate it to us at our id info@orazosafety.com, we can ensure that the amended size is despatched.

          If after all that, there is a problem with size, we shall replace it for you.

          Use in snow - wet conditions: If you get an opportunity to see the Xbhp magazine, you will notice Orazo boots in many many places - some which are like an ad, or highlighted specifically. Apart from that, if you note the boots that several of the Xbhp riders are wearing, and have been photographed in many different locations, it will give you an idea of how the boots are performing in different terrain.

          regards

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by Orazo Boots View Post
            Use in snow - wet conditions: If you get an opportunity to see the Xbhp magazine, you will notice Orazo boots in many many places - some which are like an ad, or highlighted specifically. Apart from that, if you note the boots that several of the Xbhp riders are wearing, and have been photographed in many different locations, it will give you an idea of how the boots are performing in different terrain.

            regards
            Hi, I believe he had a very straight question, and you could have given a straight answer...

            what if the people who had not got the XBHP magazine sees this through...just my thought
            Never Give up on something that you can't go a day without thinking about.

            Cheers
            Ramesh Madhavan

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by rameshmadhavan View Post
              Hi, I believe he had a very straight question, and you could have given a straight answer...

              what if the people who had not got the XBHP magazine sees this through...just my thought
              Then what else is advertising for, he would feel it as a waste then

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by salman.rvf View Post
                Then what else is advertising for, he would feel it as a waste then
                If that is what advertising is for, then honestly it has not answered my question straight.
                I do understand that only based on the ads, I opted to buy the pair of shoes; but more details on possioble utilities (if any) other than biking would have been better.

                Thanks,
                Gowri R.Varadhan
                Thanks,
                Gowri R.Varadhan

                - Biking without speeding is useless; speeding without safety is madness -

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by Orazo Boots View Post
                  Hi,

                  Apologies, your message did not get answer promptly.

                  Your order has been received and taken into process, and in normal course would be despatched by end of this week.

                  Re: Size: It would have been best if you spared some time and visited a Bata Show room, and measured your foot size. It would be wonderful if you could do it even now - that will eliminate any chances of error. If you communicate it to us at our id info@orazosafety.com, we can ensure that the amended size is despatched.

                  If after all that, there is a problem with size, we shall replace it for you.

                  Use in snow - wet conditions: If you get an opportunity to see the Xbhp magazine, you will notice Orazo boots in many many places - some which are like an ad, or highlighted specifically. Apart from that, if you note the boots that several of the Xbhp riders are wearing, and have been photographed in many different locations, it will give you an idea of how the boots are performing in different terrain.

                  regards
                  Hi,

                  Can you please confirm if my order has been dispatched? If so, can i get the tracking information.

                  Thanks,
                  Gowri R.Varadhan
                  Thanks,
                  Gowri R.Varadhan

                  - Biking without speeding is useless; speeding without safety is madness -

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Orazo Riding Boots .....does not provide any degree of shin protection......guys please confirm, ............coz i have to buy a pair of cheapest possible riding boots that provide good shin protection.
                    sigpic

                    Tyre Sizes _ Spark Plugs

                    Headlight Focus _ Fork Oils

                    All India xBhp Couple Riders Thread

                    Ashtavinayak + Shirdi
                    Purandar
                    Raigad
                    Dapoli
                    Aurangabad
                    Kaas Plateu & Thoseghar Waterfalls
                    Purandar

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      Originally posted by princesirohi View Post
                      Orazo Riding Boots .....does not provide any degree of shin protection......guys please confirm, ............coz i have to buy a pair of cheapest possible riding boots that provide good shin protection.
                      From what I figured going through the thread only I-bis has shin protection...

                      I have a dharamsankat on my hands now... I was all set to pick up the rjays sprint boot RJays Boots - Bikes, Riding Gear, Performance Accessories and Spares

                      but now even the picus seems to be a good option.. Any suggestions guys...?
                      "stay hungry, stay foolish."

                      To those who have attitude... My middle finger salutes you...!

                      Rajmachi Conquered...!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by j4zb4 View Post
                        From what I figured going through the thread only I-bis has shin protection...

                        I have a dharamsankat on my hands now... I was all set to pick up the rjays sprint boot RJays Boots - Bikes, Riding Gear, Performance Accessories and Spares

                        but now even the picus seems to be a good option.. Any suggestions guys...?
                        Bro......Orazo is no competition to Rjays......Rjays is much much superior........

                        i have gone through their website and i feel the exact opposite........
                        since there is no padding or reinforcement plates in front of shin.........i think that it does not provide shin protection.

                        i want to discuss it with someone......who is using it......to confirm............

                        is anybody using orazo boots....??
                        sigpic

                        Tyre Sizes _ Spark Plugs

                        Headlight Focus _ Fork Oils

                        All India xBhp Couple Riders Thread

                        Ashtavinayak + Shirdi
                        Purandar
                        Raigad
                        Dapoli
                        Aurangabad
                        Kaas Plateu & Thoseghar Waterfalls
                        Purandar

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          Originally posted by princesirohi View Post
                          Bro......Orazo is no competition to Rjays......Rjays is much much superior........

                          i have gone through their website and i feel the exact opposite........
                          since there is no padding or reinforcement plates in front of shin.........i think that it does not provide shin protection.

                          i want to discuss it with someone......who is using it......to confirm............

                          is anybody using orazo boots....??
                          True when speaking about hardcore protection rjays would be chosen hands down... But I am looking for hybrids... The Rjays I wont be able to wear into office or the likes... And as many have said riding boots aren't comfortable for walking and stuff... I think these would suit my purpose well... My boots are reeboks... These look very similar and have a lot more protection than my reeboks :P

                          And about user reviews I think old fox and other users have posted their reviews in depth in the earlier posts... Just go through from the beginning of the thread...
                          "stay hungry, stay foolish."

                          To those who have attitude... My middle finger salutes you...!

                          Rajmachi Conquered...!
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            shin protection in orazo boots...........any reviews.........???
                            sigpic

                            Tyre Sizes _ Spark Plugs

                            Headlight Focus _ Fork Oils

                            All India xBhp Couple Riders Thread

                            Ashtavinayak + Shirdi
                            Purandar
                            Raigad
                            Dapoli
                            Aurangabad
                            Kaas Plateu & Thoseghar Waterfalls
                            Purandar

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Ordered the picus today... hope they live upto my expectations...
                              "stay hungry, stay foolish."

                              To those who have attitude... My middle finger salutes you...!

                              Rajmachi Conquered...!
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                              • #75
                                Mr, Orazo... My order number is 199... Can you give me some updates on my order? Thanks...
                                "stay hungry, stay foolish."

                                To those who have attitude... My middle finger salutes you...!

                                Rajmachi Conquered...!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X