Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Careful with that leaking water tanker ahead.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja 250 is here... Finally!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by silver_falcon_46 View Post
    Nice video there TenHut.
    hehe thanks...
    I am making one on California Superbike School as of now..
    Kannst du auch deutsch ? ich frage dich wegen 'BMW herz'
    sigpic
    when i ride bullet before my bullet was solid condition but i once race with a Ceilo car and my engine size. mechancic say bullet is good bike but no racing. it is good for three people and very powerful.
    one day when i become rich i but ducati and then I race with cars. not now.
    kamlesh kanda
    NO PACE TOO SLOW
    IF you're at all going to be a respectable rider one day, leave your pride at the "door."

    Comment


    • superb video Tenhut. Loved the music / score in the background. I have heard a similar score in a computer game but cant recollect.

      Brilliantly crafted.

      Edit: Want to add the below experience I had at the Bajaj Probiking Center at Indranagar, Bangalore today.

      Called them earlier in the day for a quotation so I can submit it on saturday to the bank for loan approval. Left work and went across town to Indranagar. All fine until i reached the showroom in the evening just around closing time (7pm IST).

      Had earlier on multiple occasions spoke to Mr. Jankiram. Nice, patient guy and was able to clarify most of my queries. Bad luck he was outta town and his stand in, Mr. Sheshadri was the one I had to deal with.

      Got the quote and asked what documents are needed when I make the booking next week. Reply was no documents needed until delivery is confirmed. Then I asked who will ride my ninja to the RTO for registration. Mumbled, feeble reply which I couldnt decipher. Asked again and the supposed showroon manager had the audacity to yell saying only file goes to the RTO and not the vehicle. All this time this person was busy with packing up his stuff for the day and leaving, while a potential customer was asking a question or two. I was barely there for 10 mins. This person did not make eye contact while talking to me for the entire period of time that I was there. All the while he was packing and locking the cabinets and drawers to leave for the day.

      I hope Bajaj see's this post and takes some action. If the sales folks are so arrogant and act like they are doing us a favor by selling a three-bloody-lakh bike then i wonder how good the service is.
      Last edited by n_aditya; 03-03-2010, 11:48 PM.
      ATGATT - Because hospital ceilings are boring !!!

      Comment


      • My Ninja has arrived @ PBK Blore

        All,

        My bike has arrived. Got a call from PBK Blore, and received two calls for making due payment and the bike will be delivered in 4-5 days!

        I am very busy at work and totally forgot that I have booked a bike and all of sudden got the call due to which I am totally distracted from work. And to be frank, I am not at all prepared to get this bike home!

        Blore XBHPians, where can I get the riding gears in blore? Are there any good shops where I can walk in and do the shopping?

        Where and who can fit the rear tyre hugger? I saw bluevolt's DIY, but I do not have time and all the tools required to do the job.

        Please advice me on this. The next challenge is to find the time to enjoy the ride with Ninja!

        Thanks in advance.
        - blorebiker

        Comment


        • Originally posted by n_aditya View Post
          superb video Tenhut. Loved the music / score in the background. I have heard a similar score in a computer game but cant recollect.

          Brilliantly crafted.

          Edit: Want to add the below experience I had at the Bajaj Probiking Center at Indranagar, Bangalore today.

          Called them earlier in the day for a quotation so I can submit it on saturday to the bank for loan approval. Left work and went across town to Indranagar. All fine until i reached the showroom in the evening just around closing time (7pm IST).

          Had earlier on multiple occasions spoke to Mr. Jankiram. Nice, patient guy and was able to clarify most of my queries. Bad luck he was outta town and his stand in, Mr. Sheshadri was the one I had to deal with.

          Got the quote and asked what documents are needed when I make the booking next week. Reply was no documents needed until delivery is confirmed. Then I asked who will ride my ninja to the RTO for registration. Mumbled, feeble reply which I couldnt decipher. Asked again and the supposed showroon manager had the audacity to yell saying only file goes to the RTO and not the vehicle. All this time this person was busy with packing up his stuff for the day and leaving, while a potential customer was asking a question or two. I was barely there for 10 mins. This person did not make eye contact while talking to me for the entire period of time that I was there. All the while he was packing and locking the cabinets and drawers to leave for the day.

          I hope Bajaj see's this post and takes some action. If the sales folks are so arrogant and act like they are doing us a favor by selling a three-bloody-lakh bike then i wonder how good the service is.
          email bajaj.. see what they have to say about the incident.


          My offerings to the gods of speed -

          - KTM Duke 200
          - Yamaha RXZ 5 speed


          Comment


          • Originally posted by blore_biker View Post
            All,

            My bike has arrived. Got a call from PBK Blore, and received two calls for making due payment and the bike will be delivered in 4-5 days!

            I am very busy at work and totally forgot that I have booked a bike and all of sudden got the call due to which I am totally distracted from work. And to be frank, I am not at all prepared to get this bike home!

            Blore XBHPians, where can I get the riding gears in blore? Are there any good shops where I can walk in and do the shopping?

            Where and who can fit the rear tyre hugger? I saw bluevolt's DIY, but I do not have time and all the tools required to do the job.

            Please advice me on this. The next challenge is to find the time to enjoy the ride with Ninja!

            Thanks in advance.
            - blorebiker
            Congrats..

            On Sunday I bought my riding gear from Cramster @ Cunningham Road. Goto cramster.in for address and map.

            Other option is Orion Motors (Yamaha Showroom) in front of Forum Mall, Koramangala, Hosur Road.

            Have fun.
            sigpicI feel like Clark Kent on the streets riding the Pulsar, On the track.. with my Ninja.. I feel like Superman.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by killer_instinct View Post
              Congrats..

              On Sunday I bought my riding gear from Cramster @ Cunningham Road. Goto cramster.in for address and map.

              Other option is Orion Motors (Yamaha Showroom) in front of Forum Mall, Koramangala, Hosur Road.

              Have fun.
              Thanks @ killer_instinct, cramster looks good, i will visit them on this week end. How about read hugger? you are riding without it?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by blore_biker View Post
                Thanks @ killer_instinct, cramster looks good, i will visit them on this week end. How about read hugger? you are riding without it?
                Yup... too busy riding .. Will try to get it this weekend.
                sigpicI feel like Clark Kent on the streets riding the Pulsar, On the track.. with my Ninja.. I feel like Superman.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by rajpadia View Post
                  hi pune xbhpians .....i am soon to enter into the beautiful world of biking ....just called pbk n they said i was 2nd on the list ....after being stuck at 7th place for ages !!! so im expecting a call for allocation anytime this month as i have completed the mandatory "90" days of waiting period ....what i was looking for was advice from experienced bikers as to what basic accesories shud i go in for, for myself as well as the ninja and where to look for in poona ??? apart from PLANET DSG on mg road . Also any inputs where in poona can i get high security number plates done ?
                  thanx
                  I have used Performance Racing in Mumbai for all my Ninja and my other bike accessories. They have a large stock for the Ninja. Great service.

                  h

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by stewarch View Post
                    I have used Performance Racing in Mumbai for all my Ninja and my other bike accessories. They have a large stock for the Ninja. Great service.

                    h
                    @Stewarch: Dude...i had the chance to glance over your green in Pune.
                    Damn its totalled. Hope you are fine !

                    just a little something I made as i wait for my vids and pics to reach me on a DVD from chennai. Have a look if u r interested in this sort of shit.
                    YouTube - MM goes to CSS.wmv
                    sigpic
                    when i ride bullet before my bullet was solid condition but i once race with a Ceilo car and my engine size. mechancic say bullet is good bike but no racing. it is good for three people and very powerful.
                    one day when i become rich i but ducati and then I race with cars. not now.
                    kamlesh kanda
                    NO PACE TOO SLOW
                    IF you're at all going to be a respectable rider one day, leave your pride at the "door."

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by TenHut View Post

                      just a little something I made as i wait for my vids and pics to reach me on a DVD from chennai. Have a look if u r interested in this sort of shit.
                      YouTube - MM goes to CSS.wmv

                      holy crap !!!....nice vid sir !!brilliant stuff..lovely positioning of cam !! . waiting for more green mayhem !!
                      Four wheels is transportation. Two wheels is attitude.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by stewarch View Post
                        I have used Performance Racing in Mumbai for all my Ninja and my other bike accessories. They have a large stock for the Ninja. Great service.

                        h
                        hey thanx stewarch ......where exactly is this place in mumbai ?
                        "It's impossible." said pride. "It's risky." said experience. "It's
                        pointless." said reason. "Give it a try." whispered the heart ....

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by TenHut View Post
                          @Stewarch: Dude...i had the chance to glance over your green in Pune.
                          Damn its totalled. Hope you are fine !

                          just a little something I made as i wait for my vids and pics to reach me on a DVD from chennai. Have a look if u r interested in this sort of shit.
                          YouTube - MM goes to CSS.wmv
                          Cool video. I have done 4 track days in California. For a bike enthusiast, It's one of the best moments of life
                          My SBK video

                          http://in.youtube.com/watch?v=OuajDeD2RC0

                          Comment


                          • I paid the remaining amount for the bike yesterday and today, submitted all the docs required for RTO. I have requested Khivaraj to deliver the bike on 16th March on the eve of Ugadi or Gudi Padawa.

                            Visited Cramster store as well. Saw the jackets, gloves and the knee gaurd. Will be making the purchases next week end.

                            For the helmet, which is the best and trustable/genuine shop in Bangalore?

                            And for the rear tyre hugger, I still dont have ready solution! :-(
                            Last edited by blore_biker; 03-07-2010, 08:20 AM.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by blore_biker View Post
                              I paid the remaining amount for the bike yesterday and today, submitted all the docs required for RTO. I have requested Khivaraj to deliver the bike on 16th March on the eve of Ugadi or Gudi Padawa.

                              Visited Cramster store as well. Saw the jackets, gloves and the knee gaurd. Will be making the purchases next week end.

                              For the helmet, which is the best and trustable/genuine shop in Bangalore?

                              And for the read tyre hugger, I still dont have ready solution! :-(
                              Import it Buddy...............
                              Still Playing in 13.5 bhp @ 8500 rpm

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rajpadia View Post
                                hey thanx stewarch ......where exactly is this place in mumbai ?
                                Performance Racing Store
                                SHOWROOM:
                                Shop No. 7/8, Ground Floor,
                                Adam Mahal, 143-147,
                                Tardeo, Mumbai 400034.
                                INDIA.


                                Tel No. : 022 - 23526038
                                022 - 65879696

                                [email protected]

                                www.performanceracingstore.net


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X