Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Hot days = molten tar = slip/slide.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lets tag along and help each other to get LEHD in 2012

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    How to transport the bike?

    Originally posted by rahulgsolanki View Post
    Mumbai –Leh-Mumbai…2012
    Contact No :- 9823452540 (SMS if not answered)
    Team Members:- Rahul, Ravi & Ajinkya.
    Bikes In the Group:- RE Thunderbird, CBR 250 & NINJA 250

    Plan:
    ====================================
    16-Jun-12 - >> Virar - Ajmer
    17-Jun-12 - >> Ajmer - Amritsar
    18-Jun-12 - >> Amritsar - Jammu
    19-Jun-12 - >> Jammu - Srinagar
    20-Jun-12 - >> Stop at Srinagar
    21-Jun-12 - >> Srinagar - Kargil
    22-Jun-12 - >> Kargil - Leh (Permits)
    23-Jun-12 - >> Leh Local
    24-Jun-12 - >> Leh - Khardung LA - Panamik - Deskit
    25-Jun-12 - >> Deskit - Pangong Tso
    26-Jun-12 - >> Pangong - Karu/Upshi
    27-Jun-12 - >> Karu/Upshi - Sarchu
    28-Jun-12 - >> Sarchu - Manali
    29-Jun-12 - >> Stop at Manali
    30-Jun-12 - >> Stop at Manali
    1-Jul-12 - >> Manali - Rohtak
    2-Jul-12 - >> Rohtak - Jaipur
    3-Jul-12 - >> Stop at Jaipur
    4-Jul-12 - >> Jaipur - Udaipur
    5-Jul-12 - >> Udaipur - Daman
    5-Jul-12 - >> Daman - Virar
    Guys even i am planning to take my CBR250R to leh this july end and could you please tell me how are you transporting it to delhi??and what all spares are you planning to take along with you for the bike?
    Last edited by ViggyRSA; 07-11-2012, 03:56 PM.

    Comment


    • #32
      Hey Guys, anyone who wanna team up with me for a Leh circuit run, end of Aug- Sept beginning. The friends i was pairing up with might ditch me and drop out and I really want to do this in 2012.
      Thanks,
      Gurpreet

      PS: Reason for going in Aug- Sept is that my right hand is fractured as of now and the date when plaster will be cut open is 11th Aug and ofcourse Leh festival happens in Sept, right?
      GuRpReEt SiNgH

      Ninja goes to Spiti 2011: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/1...oes-spiti.html
      Ninja goes to Leh 2012: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...-goes-leh.html

      Comment


      • #33
        Originally posted by GuRpReEt SiNgH View Post
        Hey Guys, anyone who wanna team up with me for a Leh circuit run, end of Aug- Sept beginning. The friends i was pairing up with might ditch me and drop out and I really want to do this in 2012.
        Thanks,
        Gurpreet

        PS: Reason for going in Aug- Sept is that my right hand is fractured as of now and the date when plaster will be cut open is 11th Aug and ofcourse Leh festival happens in Sept, right?
        Sorry for an OT

        A bad news.. My friend met with an accident on Leh - Srinagar route. Currently hospitalized in kargil district hospital. Bike seems to be badly damaged & needs to be transported back. Luckily he's fine with only worrysome factor being his leg injury which wont let him walk well for a few days atleast so riding back is impossible.

        A sincere request to all members,
        If anyone of you, or your friends or any contacts are currently near kargil, it would be of a great help.
        We're planning to leave from mumbai tomorrow or day after & reach kargil by monday.
        Meanwhile,
        Any help is appreciated..

        Comment


        • #34
          Indian Royal Riders : The Golden Trip

          Indian Royal Riders going for a golden trip with 100 bikers will flag off from Dhanbad (Jharkhand) on 1st August (Will extended to 7 September).
          Will headed from U.P to Delhi ,Uttarakhand then to Leh.. Dates aren't decided yet for hault , though info is available at : Indian Royal Riders
          Anyone want to join can see through the website.

          Comment


          • #35
            Originally posted by mitz View Post
            Sorry for an OT

            A bad news.. My friend met with an accident on Leh - Srinagar route. Currently hospitalized in kargil district hospital. Bike seems to be badly damaged & needs to be transported back. Luckily he's fine with only worrysome factor being his leg injury which wont let him walk well for a few days atleast so riding back is impossible.

            A sincere request to all members,
            If anyone of you, or your friends or any contacts are currently near kargil, it would be of a great help.
            We're planning to leave from mumbai tomorrow or day after & reach kargil by monday.
            Meanwhile,
            Any help is appreciated..
            Hey Mitesh, sorry to hear that however, I have informed all my friends if they or any one they know is in J&K or near Kargil they will let me know... I will update you if I get any updates from them.. God Bless!

            Comment


            • #36
              Originally posted by Ansh_a.k.a_Razor View Post
              Indian Royal Riders going for a golden trip with 100 bikers will flag off from Dhanbad (Jharkhand) on 1st August (Will extended to 7 September).
              Will headed from U.P to Delhi ,Uttarakhand then to Leh.. Dates aren't decided yet for hault , though info is available at : Indian Royal Riders
              Anyone want to join can see through the website.
              Hello Ansh

              I would like to join you from delhi. Please give the dates you will be reaching delhi.

              Comment


              • #37
                Hi guys, I am looking for riding partners for Leh in August/September. I have already made a solo attempt in July, but had to abort it because of broken oil seal of the front fork of my Duke in Srinagar. I am currently based out of Jammu.
                I have now twice done 350km in a day in the hills, and some offroading too, though not much.
                So any one interested, PM me and we can work out the details.

                Comment


                • #38
                  Originally posted by anshuljain View Post
                  Hi guys, I am looking for riding partners for Leh in August/September. I have already made a solo attempt in July, but had to abort it because of broken oil seal of the front fork of my Duke in Srinagar. I am currently based out of Jammu.
                  I have now twice done 350km in a day in the hills, and some offroading too, though not much.
                  So any one interested, PM me and we can work out the details.
                  Four of us from Delhi are planning a ride from Srinagar route and we plan to come back via manali, it will most likely be in Sept., as we plan to be in Leh for the fest...
                  GuRpReEt SiNgH

                  Ninja goes to Spiti 2011: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/1...oes-spiti.html
                  Ninja goes to Leh 2012: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...-goes-leh.html

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Originally posted by GuRpReEt SiNgH View Post
                    Four of us from Delhi are planning a ride from Srinagar route and we plan to come back via manali, it will most likely be in Sept., as we plan to be in Leh for the fest...
                    Me and my friend are also going to Leh in coming September, we will ride via Manali in the first half of the ride and will return by the Srinagar route. We basically belong to Punjab near Chandigarh. If you guys change your plans we can ride together in this coming September. We will probably start our ride after 10th of September as monsoons usually ends in the first week of September. Last year we Leh'd in the same month but completed our journey via Manali route and this year we wants to explore the Leh-Srinagar route.
                    Ādhrith

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Some pictures of last year...

                      Me and my friend on a R15
                      Ādhrith

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X