Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Tubeless tyres are better than tubed ones.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • GC is being talked about to know if it can survive the indian roads and used for touring extensively.
    sigpicThe Moto Cafe - India's first bike theme cafe @ Chandni Chowk

    The Moto Cafe video -
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XztkK4ej2U

    My Youtube channel

    http://www.youtube.com/user/niksdevil666

    Comment


    • I am pretty sure that it must have been posted somewhere but i posting it again for information the GC of Ninja is 135 mm.
      sigpic

      Yes, i blog too..

      Comment


      • Originally posted by niks_devil666 View Post
        GC is being talked about to know if it can survive the indian roads and used for touring extensively.
        135mm thats the GC!!
        Now anyone have to jump those potholes and speedbreakers on 60kmph to know whether Ninja can survive these or not. Simple
        <Posted via Mobile>

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Shanz View Post
          135mm thats the GC!!
          Now anyone have to jump those potholes and speedbreakers on 60kmph to know whether Ninja can survive these or not. Simple
          <Posted via Mobile>
          1. I know its 135
          2. Isnt this what I have been asking for the reviews on how it performs on such situations.
          3. What are you trying to tell me in your post ?
          sigpicThe Moto Cafe - India's first bike theme cafe @ Chandni Chowk

          The Moto Cafe video -
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XztkK4ej2U

          My Youtube channel

          http://www.youtube.com/user/niksdevil666

          Comment


          • @ Proud Ninja Owners (Close to chennai)



            I am travelling to chennai this month end... if you need the Ninja Keychain let me know... its my pleasure to get them for you.. if you assure to pay me the cost of the keychain ...
            _________________________________________________
            Yuv

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Harmeet
              Sure man,, I will do asap

              Waiting for ur green NINJA baby picz
              PULSAR 180 DTSI- 2007
              PULSAR 220 DTS-FI - 2008
              PULSAR 220 DTSI - 2011
              SUZUKI GIXXER - 2015

              Comment


              • Originally posted by BANDHAV
                ^^Is that you in avatar pic Niks? Super cool man.
                yup thats me all right
                sigpicThe Moto Cafe - India's first bike theme cafe @ Chandni Chowk

                The Moto Cafe video -
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6XztkK4ej2U

                My Youtube channel

                http://www.youtube.com/user/niksdevil666

                Comment


                • Originally posted by truelypulsarian View Post

                  Waiting for ur green NINJA baby picz
                  On your special request bruh....Here are a few more, Enjoy

                  Just wait till sunday guys.. U all have no idea what you guys are gonna see on this thread coming sunday.
                  Last edited by Harmeet; 11-10-2009, 11:30 PM.
                  No Drugs, No Alcohol, No Gamble,

                  JUST BIKES
                  the only addiction i need

                  Comment


                  • ^^ Congrats buddy! Waiting for sunday.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Harmeet View Post
                      On your special request bruh....Here are a few more, Enjoy

                      Just wait till sunday guys.. U all have no idea what you guys are gonna see on this thread coming sunday.
                      nicee..looks a bit punty compared to real sbks, but tell me one thing how many delhites asked for mileage till now
                      sigpic
                      FZ 16 for sale

                      Comment


                      • @Harmeet

                        Congratulations, dude and some nice pics of the green kwacker.

                        Now waiting for Sunday!!

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Harmeet View Post
                          On your special request bruh....Here are a few more, Enjoy

                          Just wait till sunday guys.. U all have no idea what you guys are gonna see on this thread coming sunday.
                          Nice picz dude.
                          &
                          thankz for sharing your lovely NINJA picz with us
                          PULSAR 180 DTSI- 2007
                          PULSAR 220 DTS-FI - 2008
                          PULSAR 220 DTSI - 2011
                          SUZUKI GIXXER - 2015

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by moeed View Post
                            ^^ Congrats buddy! Waiting for sunday.
                            thanx

                            Originally posted by Mindgrinder View Post
                            nicee..looks a bit punty compared to real sbks, but tell me one thing how many delhites asked for mileage till now
                            See it in flesh..I assure you, it wont disappoint you a bit...apart from the wheels the whole bike looks a 600....and that mileage Q now has become a really irritating 1. . I get to hear that Q at every red light.

                            Originally posted by chicane1879 View Post
                            @Harmeet

                            Congratulations, dude and some nice pics of the green kwacker.

                            Now waiting for Sunday!!
                            thanx bro.

                            Originally posted by truelypulsarian View Post
                            Nice picz dude.
                            &
                            thankz for sharing your lovely NINJA picz with us
                            thanx.
                            No Drugs, No Alcohol, No Gamble,

                            JUST BIKES
                            the only addiction i need

                            Comment


                            • New 2 xbhp !!!!!!

                              Hi guys!!! this is my first post on dis forum or say xbhp itself, so plz spare me if it isn't put up dat well........ well d idea of joining d xbhp community came 2 me after going thru the ninja 250r threads from you guys... i was so impressed by d efforts of d members of dis community.... seriously u guys are doin a gr8 job here....... hats off 2 you guys coz you seriously mean business here ........
                              even i had booked my ninja and got a call frm PBK guys yesterday dat i will get it within a week... Initially i had booked a green but then got it changed to a BLACK one.....
                              Last edited by pRaDy; 11-11-2009, 10:42 PM. Reason: no big reason....
                              ____________________________________________
                              My G_a_R_a_G_e
                              Hyundai Santro(sold)----------------------( June 2001)
                              Maruti Swift------------------------------(June 2008)
                              Toyota Corolla Altis-----------------------(March 2010)
                              _____________________________________________

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pRaDy View Post
                                Hi guys!!! this is my first post on dis forum or say xbhp itself, so plz spare me if it isn't put up dat well........ well d idea of joining d xbhp community came 2 me after going thru the ninja 250r threads from you guys... i was so impressed by d efforts of d members of dis community.... seriously u guys are doin a gr8 job here....... hats off 2 you guys coz you seriously mean business here ........
                                even i had booked my ninja and got a call frm PBK guys yesterday dat i will get it within a week... Initially i had booked a green but then got it changed to a BLACK one.....

                                another black ninja to add to others' darkness. congrats and welcome to xBhp mate, where are you from?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X