Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Practice slow-speed riding.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TVS Apache 160 Hyper Edge is here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by RAK View Post
    ... When I asked him about the power output and Torque of his bike (just to check how good he knows his bike ) he was not aware of it.

    He told that "I only know one thing. When I start from the signal I am always first."
    And probably he's not aware that no ones racing him at the signal as well .

    Comment


    • Originally posted by ACE_HUNTER View Post
      You mean a scanned print of brochure? I can arrange for that. Gimme some time.
      Posting on behalf of Ace_Hunter, he called to update me that he has got the brouchers scanned and will be uploading by evening.

      Comment


      • Originally Posted by hellraiSEr
        There is the revised Apache RTR 180 that is BS4 compliant (The one that develops 17.03 ps instead of the previous 17.3).

        which is bigger= 17.03 or 17.3 ??
        Don't Honk Unnecessarily

        Comment


        • ^^^ 17.3 is bigger. The power in the BS4 or whatever new launch will go down from its predecessor.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by arsudarsan View Post
            Posting on behalf of Ace_Hunter, he called to update me that he has got the brouchers scanned and will be uploading by evening.
            Here is the scanned pic for rtr hyper edge Boucher.





            Please strain your neck guys/gals coz of the pics being scanned in that way.
            Failure should never go to heart & success should never go to head,both makes a person to fall in life-Winston Churchill


            Yesterday is history.
            Tomorrow is a mystery.
            Today is a gift, That is why it is called \"Present\".

            Enjoy every moment.

            Comment


            • TVS Apache RTR 160 HyperEdge..!!

              That's the longest name for a motorcycle variant in India.


              Comment


              • Originally posted by payeng View Post
                TVS Apache RTR 160 HyperEdge..!!

                That's the longest name for a motorcycle variant in India.

                You are wrong see down--

                Commonwealth Games special limited edition Hero Honda Passion Pro
                Don't Honk Unnecessarily

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Satyamzma View Post
                  You are wrong see down--

                  Commonwealth Games special limited edition Hero Honda Passion Pro

                  I'll agree

                  But then its a limited edition model. On the other hand the "TVS Apache RTR 160 HyperEdge" is here to stay.



                  Comment


                  • disappointed

                    Originally posted by ACE_HUNTER View Post
                    Here is the scanned pic for rtr hyper edge Boucher.





                    Please strain your neck guys/gals coz of the pics being scanned in that way.
                    please please please say that there is more to it than sticker jobs. Someone somewhere said the bike feels better than before, please please confirm that. I didn't wait so long just to get the same bike in new stickers.
                    Adrenaline and petrol can be a lethal combination

                    Comment


                    • whtz d value of zero ?? 17.03 or 17.3 ???
                      Drop da gear and Disappear.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nikhil9860 View Post
                        whtz d value of zero ?? 17.03 or 17.3 ???
                        WTF!

                        17.3 = 17.30 (add as many trailiing zeroes as you want)
                        and
                        17.03 = 17.03 (ad as many trailiing zeroes as you want)

                        there is a 0.27PS drop in power in the BS4 machine...

                        Maths is so tough!
                        Super CommuTOURer� - Talk less, Ride more

                        .: FB :.|.: TW :.|*IG*| Ex
                        PowerDrift:.

                        #Give thy opinion, write em, dont throw em
                        #Everyone errs, accept it, defending/cribbing about it only makes it worse
                        #Dont defend a manufacturer as if you work for them
                        #Write. Think. If relevant hit submit. If not hit yourself
                        #Be kind in your choice of words, you never know who would make you gulp em
                        � Satyen Poojary

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by satyenpoojary View Post
                          wtf!

                          17.3 = 17.30 (add as many trailiing zeroes as you want)
                          and
                          17.03 = 17.03 (ad as many trailiing zeroes as you want)

                          there is a 0.27ps drop in power in the bs4 machine...

                          Maths is so tough!

                          :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d
                          Adrenaline and petrol can be a lethal combination

                          Comment


                          • Loved the shortened heat shield, time to go to the SC showroom to get one for my bike.
                            The Magician"

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by fusioncoast
                              People only fools wud buy this bike its just a relaunch of the same bike wid new stickers
                              We were waiting for this post!!!!

                              where were you dude!!!!????
                              The Magician"

                              Comment


                              • heyyyy its superb yaar.... its just 160 cc ? is the price increased....
                                proud to be an xbhpian

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X