Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Look further to stay alive.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

    Originally posted by Chandan92 View Post
    No, talking about pilot street radials.
    Thanks a lot buddy
    Splendor - 2k to 2006
    Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
    P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
    Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
    ZMR - 2010 to Forever
    RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
    Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
    RayZ - 2015 til now
    Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


    Delhi to Narkanda
    Delhi to Coimbatore
    Delhi to Nepal

    Comment


    • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

      Hello ppl

      My horn has conked off.

      Stock horn is not in stock.

      What other alternative horn can be used?

      Thanks!

      sigpic

      Comment


      • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

        Originally posted by chicane1879 View Post
        Hello ppl

        My horn has conked off.

        Stock horn is not in stock.

        What other alternative horn can be used?

        Thanks!
        Any horn of your choice!!
        Splendor - 2k to 2006
        Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
        P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
        Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
        ZMR - 2010 to Forever
        RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
        Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
        RayZ - 2015 til now
        Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


        Delhi to Narkanda
        Delhi to Coimbatore
        Delhi to Nepal

        Comment


        • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

          Recently crossed 5 years of ownership. Absolutely no mechanical niggles yet.
          Only consumables (other than filters\oil,brake pads) are the tyres and my clutch (which I burned in Leh).


          Perfect long distance rider - except for the minor vibes (around 100 kmph) on my handle bars which force me to stop every 100 km.
          Hakuna Matata

          Comment


          • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

            Originally posted by Mithungo View Post
            Recently crossed 5 years of ownership. Absolutely no mechanical niggles yet.
            Only consumables (other than filters\oil,brake pads) are the tyres and my clutch (which I burned in Leh).


            Perfect long distance rider - except for the minor vibes (around 100 kmph) on my handle bars which force me to stop every 100 km.
            How much has the bike completed?
            Splendor - 2k to 2006
            Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
            P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
            Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
            ZMR - 2010 to Forever
            RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
            Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
            RayZ - 2015 til now
            Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


            Delhi to Narkanda
            Delhi to Coimbatore
            Delhi to Nepal

            Comment


            • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

              Originally posted by rreneav1987 View Post
              How much has the bike completed?
              Just a shade over 25k. Only used for long distance these days - And office travel.
              Hakuna Matata

              Comment


              • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                Originally posted by Mithungo View Post
                Just a shade over 25k. Only used for long distance these days - And office travel.
                That's great!! My bike is 6 years old and has completed just 15.5k out of which I have completed 5.5k since I purchased at the end of Aug 2016..

                She is amazing!

                I get an avg of 22kmpl in city.. Delhi NCR you see.. and on the highways 32 kmpl if I ride at 100 kmph!! Does it sound normal or Ami exceeding the expectations?
                Splendor - 2k to 2006
                Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
                P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
                Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
                ZMR - 2010 to Forever
                RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
                Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
                RayZ - 2015 til now
                Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


                Delhi to Narkanda
                Delhi to Coimbatore
                Delhi to Nepal

                Comment


                • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                  Originally posted by rreneav1987 View Post
                  That's great!! My bike is 6 years old and has completed just 15.5k out of which I have completed 5.5k since I purchased at the end of Aug 2016..

                  She is amazing!

                  I get an avg of 22kmpl in city.. Delhi NCR you see.. and on the highways 32 kmpl if I ride at 100 kmph!! Does it sound normal or Ami exceeding the expectations?
                  I am getting 18 kmpl in Bangalore and around 27-28 on highways.
                  Hakuna Matata

                  Comment


                  • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                    Hi guys,

                    Catching up after a long time. Anyone recently got their tires changed? I looking to change my Stock IRC and only able to find Michillin in Gurgoan. How are these? Where can i find the Pirelli tires and what are the pros and cons of moving to a 140 in rear

                    Asif

                    Comment


                    • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                      Originally posted by TorqueMaster View Post
                      Hi guys,

                      Catching up after a long time. Anyone recently got their tires changed? I looking to change my Stock IRC and only able to find Michillin in Gurgoan. How are these? Where can i find the Pirelli tires and what are the pros and cons of moving to a 140 in rear

                      Asif
                      Get the 140/70-17-Michelin Pilot Street Radial

                      Btw anyone has any idea on the resumption of Kawasaki Service operations in Mumbai??

                      sigpic

                      Comment


                      • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                        Are the service parts availability issue showing up for everyone.???



                        I just wanted to check with you guys, I have progressed from using motul mineral 3000 20W50 to motul 5100 and now to motul 7100 same grade.. i feel the the mineral gave the best of result in terms of smoothness and performance. i feel with 7100. bike runs a bit rough. any comments that you guys have noticed in your bikes.?
                        Last edited by vkuchhal; 03-03-2017, 07:13 PM.
                        RIP Marco

                        Comment


                        • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                          Originally posted by vkuchhal View Post
                          Are the service parts availability issue showing up for everyone.???



                          I just wanted to check with you guys, I have progressed from using motul mineral 3000 20W50 to motul 5100 and now to motul 7100 same grade.. i feel the the mineral gave the best of result in terms of smoothness and performance. i feel with 7100. bike runs a bit rough. any comments that you guys have noticed in your bikes.?
                          The Authorised SVC is now 30 kms away from my home. I was able to get a stock of Oil filter and Air filter for my bike

                          Just came back after a 878 kms ride to the Himalayas.. boy was it fun..



                          Splendor - 2k to 2006
                          Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
                          P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
                          Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
                          ZMR - 2010 to Forever
                          RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
                          Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
                          RayZ - 2015 til now
                          Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


                          Delhi to Narkanda
                          Delhi to Coimbatore
                          Delhi to Nepal

                          Comment


                          • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                            Few more pics to add to the beauty..

                            [MENTION=6900]dev[/MENTION]prayag



                            Near Theri dam



                            Near Dhanolti!





                            Kempty Falls

                            Splendor - 2k to 2006
                            Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
                            P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
                            Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
                            ZMR - 2010 to Forever
                            RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
                            Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
                            RayZ - 2015 til now
                            Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


                            Delhi to Narkanda
                            Delhi to Coimbatore
                            Delhi to Nepal

                            Comment


                            • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                              Hello Guys,

                              Just heard that Bajaj Kawasaki alliance is going to end by April 1 - and that ProBiking showrooms will stop servicing of Ninjas.
                              Does anybody have any experience with servicing 250s at Kawasaki owned showrooms?

                              Source: Bajaj and Kawasaki officially end alliance from April 1, 2017 - Autocar India

                              P.S: The date is a suspect. Hope they are not pulling a fast one.

                              Regards,
                              Mithun
                              Hakuna Matata

                              Comment


                              • Re: Kawasaki Ninja 250R

                                Originally posted by Mithungo View Post
                                Hello Guys,

                                Just heard that Bajaj Kawasaki alliance is going to end by April 1 - and that ProBiking showrooms will stop servicing of Ninjas.
                                Does anybody have any experience with servicing 250s at Kawasaki owned showrooms?

                                Source: Bajaj and Kawasaki officially end alliance from April 1, 2017 - Autocar India

                                P.S: The date is a suspect. Hope they are not pulling a fast one.

                                Regards,
                                Mithun
                                The Kawasaki Service Centre is close to 40 kms from my home. Yet to go and see how they treat us customers. Will probably go there next month for vacuum sync..
                                Splendor - 2k to 2006
                                Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
                                P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
                                Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
                                ZMR - 2010 to Forever
                                RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
                                Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
                                RayZ - 2015 til now
                                Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


                                Delhi to Narkanda
                                Delhi to Coimbatore
                                Delhi to Nepal

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X