Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Check the helmet from inside.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bajaj Avenger - All versions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

    Hello,

    1)What's the mileage in city traffic? 2)Also, is this bike reliable?(unlike royal Enfield)
    More of a fill it and shut it bike?
    3)can this be taken to Leh along with a pillion and abit luggage?

    Comment


    • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

      Originally posted by Hollowback View Post
      Hello,

      1)What's the mileage in city traffic? 2)Also, is this bike reliable?(unlike royal Enfield)
      More of a fill it and shut it bike?
      3)can this be taken to Leh along with a pillion and abit luggage?
      I have used the bike 220cc one for aroumd 2.5 years and unlinke RE it is ultra reliable, and very light on pocket , just regular service nothimg else. I use to get 40kmpl in city and 46kmpl on highway with custom exhaust and self tuned carburetor.
      Now i have shifted to Dominar 400. Trust me i have used two REs and avenger is way more reliable and refined.

      Comment


      • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

        New footrest
        Attached Files

        Comment


        • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

          Guys wanted to know, is it ok to put cover on bike after riding on it when engine is warm.i put cover on bike because there are stray cats which tear up my seat and scratch my bike paint.i wait for 5 mins then I put cover.will it harm my bike ? There are vents from back side which is open and the front side near engine is little high so air can go.but engine head is covered due to golden color of bike and seat the cats usually sit on it and do full on masti.

          ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

          Originally posted by md_minhaj
          Guys, any update on this pls?
          On what , can you quote ?
          Last edited by wingrider007; 04-15-2017, 11:54 AM.

          Comment


          • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

            Originally posted by md_minhaj View Post
            Guys, did any of you face mild oil leakage problem from the black round oil seal on the engine head?. My bike has got this issue and I took it to ASC to get it checked. They simply said it's minor issue and happens with most of the avengers due to engine heat. Is this true?.

            To solve this issue, they used fevi kwik on the seal to close it. Not sure if this was correct way to sort this issue. Please advise.
            Guys, any update on this please?

            Comment


            • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

              Originally posted by md_minhaj View Post
              Guys, any update on this please?
              Ya it happens lot , mostly with new avengers ,also when you put motul oil,even member here Richardson had problem , it can be solved via applying silicon gel .nothing serious I guess

              Comment


              • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                Originally posted by wingrider007 View Post
                Ya it happens lot , mostly with new avengers ,also when you put motul oil,even member here Richardson had problem , it can be solved via applying silicon gel .nothing serious I guess
                Oh okay. Thanks for the update.

                Comment


                • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                  Originally posted by wingrider007 View Post
                  New footrest
                  Which model and where did you get this ? What is the price also ?

                  Comment


                  • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                    Originally posted by bencherian View Post
                    Which model and where did you get this ? What is the price also ?
                    Got for 1050 Rs for pair , my bike is 220 cruise .you can get for low too.he said for old model of avenger it's 950 rs , got it here local accessories shop in Vasai

                    Comment


                    • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                      Originally posted by wingrider007 View Post
                      Got for 1050 Rs for pair , my bike is 220 cruise .you can get for low too.he said for old model of avenger it's 950 rs , got it here local accessories shop in Vasai
                      hi
                      can you share address, Shop name or Phone number of shop?

                      ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

                      Hello members,
                      I have strange issue in my 220.
                      Whenever I start my bike after parking it, engine stall after few meters of running. Then it does not start at all. It starts only after I open my fuel tank cap and close it. This happens daily.
                      whats the solution?

                      Comment


                      • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                        Originally posted by Golden Cat View Post
                        hi
                        can you share address, Shop name or Phone number of shop?

                        ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

                        Hello members,
                        I have strange issue in my 220.
                        Whenever I start my bike after parking it, engine stall after few meters of running. Then it does not start at all. It starts only after I open my fuel tank cap and close it. This happens daily.
                        whats the solution?
                        Open the tank cap and clean it from inside there is a hole samll one to let the air pass , it might be clogged also check if the tank over flow pipe is clean and open .

                        Comment


                        • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                          Originally posted by Ijs View Post
                          Open the tank cap and clean it from inside there is a hole samll one to let the air pass , it might be clogged also check if the tank over flow pipe is clean and open .
                          ok
                          will try n tell you.

                          thanks

                          Comment


                          • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                            Originally posted by Golden Cat View Post
                            hi
                            can you share address, Shop name or Phone number of shop?

                            ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

                            Hello members,
                            I have strange issue in my 220.
                            Whenever I start my bike after parking it, engine stall after few meters of running. Then it does not start at all. It starts only after I open my fuel tank cap and close it. This happens daily.
                            whats the solution?
                            Patel accessories address Royal Shopping Centre, Shop No. 16, Ambadi 401202, Navghar Road, Vishal Nagar, Vasai West, Vasai, Maharashtra 401202
                            ph no 098608 07344

                            Comment


                            • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                              Originally posted by wingrider007 View Post
                              Patel accessories address Royal Shopping Centre, Shop No. 16, Ambadi 401202, Navghar Road, Vishal Nagar, Vasai West, Vasai, Maharashtra 401202
                              ph no 098608 07344


                              thankyouBro

                              ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

                              Originally posted by Ijs View Post
                              Open the tank cap and clean it from inside there is a hole samll one to let the air pass , it might be clogged also check if the tank over flow pipe is clean and open .
                              hi,
                              I cleaned vent opening by mouth blowing air. Now my issue is solved.
                              Thanks.
                              Click image for larger version

Name:	2017_04_17_IMG_5154.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.2 KB
ID:	1949420

                              Comment


                              • Re: Bajaj Avenger - All versions

                                Originally posted by Golden Cat View Post
                                thankyouBro

                                ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----



                                hi,
                                I cleaned vent opening by mouth blowing air. Now my issue is solved.
                                Thanks.
                                [ATTACH]228944[/ATTACH]
                                Good to know, happy riding.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X