Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Dawn & dusk make slight hard to adjust.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Helmets

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rahul, do post some pictures wen u get the helmet...

    Facebook

    Comment


    • hey where can i find a irridium silver/golden/multicoloured visor for my vega (its plain matte black) in mmbai??

      Street 2 iridium gold

      Street 2 iridium silver
      Vikram.....

      http://vikramDixit.blogspot.com...


      sach kadwaa hota hai .. ;)

      Comment


      • any idea how much would an AGV cost and where can it be bought from in delhi?
        sigpic
        BIKES ROCK...CARS SUCK....BIKERS WIN!!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by inder.cool View Post
          Rahul, do post some pictures wen u get the helmet...
          will do just that inder

          Comment


          • Never thought dat there will be a forum on hamlets also...
            Guys am planning to buy a new 1 for myself, a desginer one...
            Can you guys suggest some "wikedest" looking helmets,
            plz post sum pics if any1 hav 'em n temme from where to get 'em...
            thx

            The road of life twists and turns and no two directions are ever the same. Yet our lessons come from the journey, not the destination.
            ~ Spiderweb

            Comment


            • Originally posted by realredice View Post
              am looking for this particular helmet by Sparx... its called the Rebel...
              Ive seen that in mumbai(7th gear ) its around 8400rs including tax and come with a free visor
              sigpic

              Comment


              • Originally posted by winzeee View Post
                Ive seen that in mumbai(7th gear ) its around 8400rs including tax and come with a free visor
                Sounds reasonable since Helmet is around $140 (Rs6700/- Before Tax & Shipping charges) at the Motorcycle Superstore
                Extra SparX Visor $25 (Rs1200/-)

                Comment


                • The stuff at 7th Gear store.... are very resonably priced.... if u check for online US costs.... they are very similar....
                  Chetan

                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • hey where can i find a irridium silver/golden/multicoloured visor for my vega (its plain matte black) in mmbai??

                    Street 2 iridium gold

                    Street 2 iridium silver
                    Vikram.....

                    http://vikramDixit.blogspot.com...


                    sach kadwaa hota hai .. ;)

                    Comment


                    • Guys.. has any one tried Orange tinted visors.. heard they provide the best visibility in the night...
                      Yamaha R15 | Merida SUB 20MD

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by me is rossi View Post
                        hey where can i find a irridium silver/golden/multicoloured visor for my vega (its plain matte black) in mmbai??

                        Street 2 iridium gold

                        Street 2 iridium silver
                        Which model of Vega are you using??
                        The Leh Experience!!
                        My '08 Suzuki GSX650F

                        Escapade to the Eastern Ghats
                        Orissa 1302
                        My BlackBull - Bullet Electra 5S

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by synergizer View Post
                          Guys.. has any one tried Orange tinted visors.. heard they provide the best visibility in the night...
                          I had a sort of gold'esque tinted visor earlier, there was'nt much of a difference also i don't think any tinted visor are as good as plain one's without a tint, even better is to ride with your visor up

                          I'm planning to go for a AM helmet, it seems to be made by Index in Malaysia as it said so in the side, has anybody got an opinion on this brand?
                          I'm too intelligent to the unintended, and too dumb for the obvious.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by EL LOCO DIABLO View Post
                            I had a sort of gold'esque tinted visor earlier, there was'nt much of a difference also i don't think any tinted visor are as good as plain one's without a tint, even better is to ride with your visor up

                            I'm planning to go for a AM helmet, it seems to be made by Index in Malaysia as it said so in the side, has anybody got an opinion on this brand?
                            Bro you've seen it and felt it i hope? The padding does look ok, but then it doesn't feel secure like an MPA AGV or a GPR. For a little more you can get the AGV or the GPR without vents and go home a very happy biker! The AM feels lighter which means the foam inside has less energy absorption capacity than the rest.

                            If I were you, I'd save up a little more and get Cross or the new Vega. Awesome padding, good vents, pure bliss!

                            If I were you and a bit more patient, then I'd save a lot more and get a Sparx or KBC.

                            If I were me, I'd get an AGV for the time being, put up with the stuffy inside, save a lot and get a KBC in a couple of months!
                            Riot Engine |Norton WD 16H | BSA C11G |Enfield Fury
                            Thanks to Mr. Muthukumar, B&QRest Garage for these acquaintances!


                            sigpic

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by theslayer View Post
                              If I were you, I'd save up a little more and get Cross or the new Vega. Awesome padding, good vents, pure bliss!
                              Oh yaah.. the new Vega is absolutely great (not the boolean).. just luv the fit and the padding inside... n its light weight too.. dont know if this model has a specific name...
                              Yamaha R15 | Merida SUB 20MD

                              Comment


                              • my helmet



                                Its my and my room-mat's helmet.
                                Vega.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X