The Grand Indian Roadtrip Spcial
The June-July 2012 issue of the xBhp magazine is a tribute to all those bikers who came and became a part of The Grand Indian Roadtrip. It is our way of saying ‘Thanks’ to all those motorheads who helped us plan and execute this dream ride. It is our ‘high-five’ to all those individuals who helped us get our message across. It is the extension of our hand of friendship to all those small and big biking clubs out there. It is our way of giving a hug to all those real and passionate bikers who are the torch bearers of the revolution that this country is about to witness in the field of motorcycling.
This one is for the love of motorcycling. This one is for biking brotherhood!!!
So what you can expect to see in this issue of the xBhp magazine?
- Complete travelogue with all those beautiful pictures taken during the Grand Indian Roadtrip.
- City-wise intro of all the biking clubs that supported this roadtrip.
- An insight into the When, Why, and What of the Grand Indian Roadtrip…
- An introduction to all the initiatives that GIR Team had taken.
- The experiences from all the riders.
- Team GIR’s visit to the Royal Enfield factory in Chennai…
- The Mercedes SLK 350 Review
- And last but not the least, pictures and letters of bikers who were touched by this roadtrip…
Please note that the Free DVD that came free with the magazine when it was published will not be provided when you buy the issue online from here.