Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Dawn & dusk make slight hard to adjust.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

    Out of the topic

    Saw a video of power drift and in that video Mr. SHIEGTO NISHIKAWA (DY, Managing Director of Kawasaki India) said that one new model will be launched in India by 2014 end and two new models will be launched by 2015 end.

    Any guess? Do you guys think there is a chance that Z250 SL and Ninja 250 SL will be coming here?

    You guys may have seen the video already.

    Launch Alert: Kawasaki ER-6n & Z250: PowerDrift

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pCsekObx9I
    VyshuVysakh

    TVS-SUZUKI Max 100 (2000-2006)
    TVS Star City (2006-2015)
    Yamaha FZ-S (2010-Present)
    KTM Duke 200 (2016-Present)

    Comment


    • #77
      Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

      Originally posted by Vysakh.M.S View Post
      Out of the topic

      Saw a video of power drift and in that video Mr. SHIEGTO NISHIKAWA (DY, Managing Director of Kawasaki India) said that one new model will be launched in India by 2014 end and two new models will be launched by 2015 end.

      Any guess? Do you guys think there is a chance that Z250 SL and Ninja 250 SL will be coming here?

      You guys may have seen the video already.

      Launch Alert: Kawasaki ER-6n & Z250: PowerDrift

      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pCsekObx9I

      The er-6n has become cheaper but produces the same power as the n650. Also the reduced weight might get better overall feedback from the bike but the z250 is just too pricey, too ugly I my opinion and too underpowered to be successful.
      I guess only loyal Kawasaki fans will buy the latter whereas er-6n is a damn good VFM upgrade option any day. But still no abs 😞

      Comment


      • #78
        Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

        Originally posted by Vysakh.M.S View Post
        Out of the topic

        Saw a video of power drift and in that video Mr. SHIEGTO NISHIKAWA (DY, Managing Director of Kawasaki India) said that one new model will be launched in India by 2014 end and two new models will be launched by 2015 end.

        Any guess? Do you guys think there is a chance that Z250 SL and Ninja 250 SL will be coming here?

        You guys may have seen the video already.

        Launch Alert: Kawasaki ER-6n & Z250: PowerDrift

        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pCsekObx9I
        I guess kawasaki will launch vulcan or versys 650

        Sent from my GT-I9082 using xBhp Connect mobile app
        sigpic
        A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith and use up a lot of fuel....

        http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...tml#post963629

        Comment


        • #79
          Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

          Originally posted by Naveen1985 View Post
          I guess kawasaki will launch vulcan or versys 650

          Sent from my GT-I9082 using xBhp Connect mobile app
          So you think they were referring to ninja 250sl and z250sl as the two models that is going to launch in the end of next year?? And vulcan this year end?? :-(

          Sent from my Xperia SP
          VyshuVysakh

          TVS-SUZUKI Max 100 (2000-2006)
          TVS Star City (2006-2015)
          Yamaha FZ-S (2010-Present)
          KTM Duke 200 (2016-Present)

          Comment


          • #80
            Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

            Originally posted by Vysakh.M.S View Post
            So you think they were referring to ninja 250sl and z250sl as the two models that is going to launch in the end of next year?? And vulcan this year end?? :-(

            Sent from my Xperia SP
            Obviously because it hardly makes any sense in launching a single cylinder bikes via ckd route in a market like India. Ninja bikes are selling in good numbers because of twin cylinder engine set up and quality. Nobody will buy a single cylinder bike with a hefty price tag and I dont think they will start making single cylinder bikes in India by december.

            Sent from my GT-I9082 using xBhp Connect mobile app
            sigpic
            A good long ride can clear your mind, restore your faith and use up a lot of fuel....

            http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...tml#post963629

            Comment


            • #81
              Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

              Kawasaki launches the Z300. But not here as of now.

              Kawasaki Z300 - Eicma 2014

              Somebody at IKM not doing proper thinking through
              200 | 300 | 1200 BOXER

              Comment


              • #82
                Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                Originally posted by tanay View Post
                Kawasaki launches the Z300. But not here as of now.

                Kawasaki Z300 - Eicma 2014

                Somebody at IKM not doing proper thinking through
                Launching Z250 recently, why would you expect Z300 to come to our shores. It will be a chaos , as already N300 is waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy overpriced, no wonder Z300 will just be marginally less
                R15S - Current
                Honda Dio - Current
                TNT 600i - Sold
                Classic 500 - Sold
                Pulsar 220 dtsi - Sold
                Yamaha YBX125 - Sold

                Comment


                • #83
                  Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                  Now, this is really what they should have released in the first place. Why did they every bring out a 250 again when they had a more modern 300 engine with is marginally more in price. Its okay to have the Z250SL as a variant but why Z250?

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                    Z250 was launched way back in Jan 2013, its just that they've made it available in India recently. Z300 is a natural progression as N300 is anyway around right.

                    Originally posted by TheArcher84 View Post
                    Launching Z250 recently, why would you expect Z300 to come to our shores. It will be a chaos , as already N300 is waaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyy overpriced, no wonder Z300 will just be marginally less
                    Originally posted by sparky View Post
                    Now, this is really what they should have released in the first place. Why did they every bring out a 250 again when they had a more modern 300 engine with is marginally more in price. Its okay to have the Z250SL as a variant but why Z250?

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                      Went to see select my KTM RC 200, spotted these two guys as well.. One was lurking in the corner.. shy.. the other was the main in the stage..
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07599.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.8 KB
ID:	1895346Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07600.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	1895347Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07602.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	78.0 KB
ID:	1895348Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07603.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.4 KB
ID:	1895349Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07604.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	116.6 KB
ID:	1895351Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07605.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.3 KB
ID:	1895352Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07606.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	64.3 KB
ID:	1895353Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07608.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	105.2 KB
ID:	1895355Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07609.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.4 KB
ID:	1895356Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07610.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	107.6 KB
ID:	1895357Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07611.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.7 KB
ID:	1895358Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07612.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.9 KB
ID:	1895359Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07613.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.3 KB
ID:	1895360



                      Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07614.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	108.2 KB
ID:	1895361Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07615.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.0 KB
ID:	1895362Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07616.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.7 KB
ID:	1895363Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07617.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.3 KB
ID:	1895364Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07618.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	95.7 KB
ID:	1895365Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07619.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	1895366Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07620.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	58.4 KB
ID:	1895367Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07621.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.5 KB
ID:	1895368Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07622.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.2 KB
ID:	1895369Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07623.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	1895370Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07624.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	84.2 KB
ID:	1895371Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07625.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.9 KB
ID:	1895372Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07626.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.0 KB
ID:	1895373Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07627.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	56.9 KB
ID:	1895374Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07628.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	60.5 KB
ID:	1895375Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07629.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.3 KB
ID:	1895376Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07630.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	106.7 KB
ID:	1895377Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07631.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	92.4 KB
ID:	1895378Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07632.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	1895379Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07633.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.5 KB
ID:	1895380Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07634.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	98.9 KB
ID:	1895381Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07635.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	93.5 KB
ID:	1895382Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC07637.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	99.1 KB
ID:	1895384
                      Attached Files

                      live long.. live happy.. that's the best revenge that can be served to the people who hate you..

                      PDI Checklist here - Emergency Contacts

                      Gear:
                      MT Revenge [Arrowtip] | SMK Twister [Blade]
                      Spartan Helios | Spartan Icarus
                      BB Gears Racer Gloves | Aspida Phaeton
                      BB Gears Tourer| Allen Cooper 1157
                      Spartan Odysseus
                      2007 - 2010 Kinetic Nova
                      2010 - 2015 Honda Unicorn
                      2014 - 2019 KTM RC 200
                      2017 - Today KTM Duke 390

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                        Originally posted by Ajay Vishwanath View Post
                        Went to see select my KTM RC 200, spotted these two guys as well.. One was lurking in the corner.. shy.. the other was the main in the stage..
                        I doubt this but any hopes of getting test ride for the two?
                        And found out about what's the on road price for ER6N in Hyderabad?

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                          Originally posted by harishsangwan View Post
                          I doubt this but any hopes of getting test ride for the two?
                          And found out about what's the on road price for ER6N in Hyderabad?

                          No test rides for any Kawasaki bikes unless you pay the down payment and book the bike uncancellably. That is the level of how premium these bikes are considered.
                          The on road is about 6lakhs as opposed to the 6.4lakhs for n650 in Hyderabad. The bike is basically just n650 without the fairing and with slightly shorter handlebars so price is almost the same.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                            Originally posted by Balgi View Post
                            No test rides for any Kawasaki bikes unless you pay the down payment and book the bike uncancellably. That is the level of how premium these bikes are considered.
                            The on road is about 6lakhs as opposed to the 6.4lakhs for n650 in Hyderabad. The bike is basically just n650 without the fairing and with slightly shorter handlebars so price is almost the same.
                            6 and 6.4lakh

                            About 4-5months back I was given a quote of 5.87 onroad for N650.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                              Originally posted by harishsangwan View Post
                              6 and 6.4lakh

                              About 4-5months back I was given a quote of 5.87 onroad for N650.

                              These are on road prices inclusive of road tax, insurance, processing fee and other charges. Without these price would be what you said. Also now since Hyderabad is Telangana, there is a Telangana state government charge as well. I was told this when I went to probiking day before yesterday.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Re: Kawasaki ER-6n and Z250 Launched at 4.78 and 2.99 Lakh INR

                                Kawasaki india please launch some dual sport bikes and adventure bikes... we are bored with these track and street bikes

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X