NOT FI , only ABS
Hey friends,after the service(2nd) done,the service light is still blinking now,how to off it? I have tried by pressing both buttons,but no use,How to off it??
Last edited by vishnups17; 01-08-2010 at 12:26 PM.
You are addicted to XBhp if
1. You login to xbhp.com before brushing your teeth in morning, and before going to bed at night.
2. you login to XBhp more than 24 times in aday.
3. You refresh XBhp page every minute, hoping you get something new to read.
4. You have more photos of bikes than babes.
5. Your girlfriend (OR/AND ) wife know names of bike spares than cosmetics.
6. When your neighbour ask for some oil, you ask "synthetic or mineral" and he replies "Edible"
7. You have more Helmets than Caps.
8. Your girlfriend (OR/AND ) wife sulk, because you spend more time with bike than her.
9. You smoke Petrol and Drink engine oil.
10. You refer first turn from your home as "Turn 1".
There's lot to it other than saddle....
My Bike has completed almost 1400 km. I changed the engine oil on 550 km and since it was a mineral oil, i should be again changing the oil after 1500 km right? That is at 2000km. So this time should i again change to mineral oil or go for semi-synthetic?
You can only ride better tomorrow if you ride safe today.
please confirm if your silencer pipe is touching the crash guard from the bottom bolt of crash guard(leg guard RHS)
Cause I had small crash last night and i feel that it may have damaged something.