Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Dawn & dusk make slight hard to adjust.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ninja 250 is here... Finally!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dushyant View Post
    ok ok, now bandhav has already stated that it will be on the upper side of 2.8 lacs or so. So let's wait how upwards it will be. one day and 19 hours to go guys!!!!! just relax (i know it's getting exciting but can't do anything about it) I am just praying that Bajaj has a financing option! fingers crossed
    yes financing options would certainly be ther
    M3:15

    Comment


    • 1 day 20 hours
      ๔ยкє ҭђгєє ภเภєҭұ เภ ๓ұ שєเภร

      Comment


      • Does the bike will be on display in all the Pro-biking showrooms in all states?
        sigpic...Ride Long...Ride Safe...

        When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop...

        Comment


        • Heard the same news..

          One of the first bikes has already been billed one of the pro-biking dealers and it is above 2.5L. Guys imagine what the ex-showroom price will be ??
          Last edited by rohitabc; 10-05-2009, 05:43 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by rohitabc View Post
            Heard the same news..

            One of the first bikes has already been billed one of the pro-biking dealers and it is above 2.5L. Guys imagine what the ex-showroom price will be ??
            My take: Ex-showroom price: Rs.2,87,000
            On Road price: Rs.3,30,000
            Quench my thirst with gasoline!

            Comment


            • Someone in some forum has quoted - It will be 3.05 Lakhs on road. If thats the price in Delhi, expect it to be more of a ripper in Pune and Bangalore where the road taxes are higher.

              Comment


              • This is now becoming hotter and hotter, started on with 1.50L and reached 3.05L in just a weeks times ..... great going that is showing signs of bull's market and in the mean time has crashed out dreams of almost 1.5L to 3.05L dreamers .....
                Dream the impossible because dreams do come true !

                Comment


                • Originally posted by neo88 View Post
                  This is now becoming hotter and hotter, started on with 1.50L and reached 3.05L in just a weeks times ..... great going that is showing signs of bull's market and in the mean time has crashed out dreams of almost 1.5 to 3.05L dreamers .....
                  Yep..crash of wishes for many...rightly said . Destruction is bad, but can be entertaining. This is a classic example. Isnt it?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by ashutosh_x View Post
                    Someone in some forum has quoted - It will be 3.05 Lakhs on road. If thats the price in Delhi, expect it to be more of a ripper in Pune and Bangalore where the road taxes are higher.
                    If the price is this high, is this a worth buy for a 250cc machine? i am not comparing it to a P220 or ZMR/ZMA etc. i know the spec of Ninja is way higher than any bike in india... but those price is really disappointing for me, experts pls advice...
                    sigpic...Ride Long...Ride Safe...

                    When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop...

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Binoy View Post
                      If the price is this high, is this a worth buy for a 250cc machine? i am not comparing it to a P220 or ZMR/ZMA etc. i know the spec of Ninja is way higher than any bike in india... but those price is really disappointing for me, experts pls advice...

                      I am surely not an expert but what I feel is that if you are paying a 3+ price for a 250cc machine (Ninja in particular), then you are simply ending up giving whole lot of money to the govt as import duty.
                      If the import duty is not that high, then I am wondering how assembling hiked the price to so much.
                      Essentially, what we are paying for is not for the machinary but we are paying a bulk of money for other things which have nothing to do with the quality of the bike or its performance.

                      -Ashutosh

                      Comment


                      • I think the price is fair enough for a Imported (CKD) beginners superbike.
                        sigpic

                        Yes, i blog too..

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BANDHAV View Post
                          I think the price is fair enough for a Imported (CKD) beginners superbike.
                          May be @Bandhav... as you said before, and one more bike into my DREAMS list...
                          sigpic...Ride Long...Ride Safe...

                          When you dance with the devil, you wait for the song to stop...

                          Comment


                          • Let us keep our fingers crossed, Bajaj is known for surprises and hope for the best. Whatever that has been finilised by Bajaj, nor you nor me can't change. Will have to live with whatever they will come out ... those who are crazy they will and those who can afford they will enjoy this dream bike ....... all the best ........ .
                            Dream the impossible because dreams do come true !

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by neo88 View Post
                              Let us keep our fingers crossed, Bajaj is known for surprises and hope for the best. Whatever that has been finilised by Bajaj, nor you nor me can't change. Will have to live with whatever they will come out ... those who are crazy they will and those who can afford they will enjoy this dream bike ....... all the best ........ .

                              Yes bro...

                              An unpleasant surprise this time most probably though

                              -Ashutosh

                              Comment


                              • well, 3.05 lacs is a bit high for a 250cc machine. but then it's a Ninja. Guess I will also have to wait and collect a little more dough!!!!!! Anyways, just saw the decor at the pro-biking showroom in gurgaon. The banner and the poster have been put up along with Kawasaki branding.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X