Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Fatigue, sleepiness, & alcohol are the same.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by n_aditya View Post
    Trust me its worth it dude. I'm not sure of coming but most prolly will come since I have nothin much planned at that time. 2 other buddies of mine might test ride the ninja as well.

    Oh good ,would be nice to see you there! i know its gonna be wrth it in terms of overall package, but i wanted to see the real world difference in power
    respect ma authoritae!!

    sigpic
    • 2006 Pulsar 180 dtsi
    • 2011 r15 V 2.0

    Comment


    • Originally posted by superlife View Post
      What tire makes are available that fit the 250? - Ninja250Wiki

      This will help for stock tyre fittings am posting hope it helps to some other fellow member

      superlife, have u firmed up on a 150 tyre? ive got a yoshimura slip on installed yesterday and am tempted to upgrade on the rear. Let me know if you have any further dope on this.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by anhil8tr View Post
        Oh good ,would be nice to see you there! i know its gonna be wrth it in terms of overall package, but i wanted to see the real world difference in power
        Sorry bro I couldnt make it. Something urgent cropped up at the last minute. Hope you had fun on the ninja. Do share your experience with us.
        ATGATT - Because hospital ceilings are boring !!!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by zakirmerchant View Post
          superlife, have u firmed up on a 150 tyre? ive got a yoshimura slip on installed yesterday and am tempted to upgrade on the rear. Let me know if you have any further dope on this.
          hey zakir
          it would be nice if you could put up some pics and videos of yoshimura
          it would be really helpful
          Last edited by balkumar; 06-21-2010, 02:45 PM. Reason: not good at typing
          Now Riding
          Harley Davidson 48
          Kawasaki Ninja 250r (sold)

          Comment


          • Originally posted by balkumar View Post
            hey zakir
            it would be nice if you put up some pics and videos of yoshimura
            it would be really helpful
            Hey! Balkumar,
            Did you see the news on Kota's son's accident? I think it was a Ninja he was riding...well! unfortunately my mom saw the news on TV9 and I got a big lecture.
            The company I keep:
            Yamaha Rx100
            Yamaha RD 350 (HT)
            Bajaj Pulsar 150
            Kawasaki Ninja 250r

            RIDE SAFE! IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO YOU, WHO'LL TAKE CARE OF YOUR BIKE?

            Comment


            • Attended the Ninja event yesterday. Not much of a crowd, which in a way was good. Reached 150kmph in one of the test runs.
              TVS 50 XL -> 125 XXL : TVS VICTOR GL : YAMAHA R15-S : YAMAHA FZ1n :: KTM RC 390

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Yasser View Post
                Hey! Balkumar,
                Did you see the news on Kota's son's accident? I think it was a Ninja he was riding...well! unfortunately my mom saw the news on TV9 and I got a big lecture.
                OT:

                It was not a Ninja... it was a Honda CBR... More info:

                sigpicI feel like Clark Kent on the streets riding the Pulsar, On the track.. with my Ninja.. I feel like Superman.

                Comment


                • The Kawasaki Ninja 250 R launched in Nepal by Bajaj Probiking.

                  Lucky first customers get their steeds. Manisha Koirala graces the launch
                  Location: Kathmandu







                  more info here
                  Welcome to Facebook
                  Just Me And Her [ZMR]

                  Comment


                  • ^^Nice to see Kawasaki spreading its reach to more customers.

                    Btw, Have the waiting periods reduced?

                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by chicane1879 View Post
                      ^^Nice to see Kawasaki spreading its reach to more customers.

                      Btw, Have the waiting periods reduced?
                      in mumbai
                      bajaj authorized dealer [not pbk ] told me it would be delivered within 30days
                      Just Me And Her [ZMR]

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by killer_instinct View Post
                        OT:

                        It was not a Ninja... it was a Honda CBR... More info:

                        http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/news/133...-accident.html
                        It is a CB-1000


                        Originally posted by manan View Post
                        Manisha Koirala graces the launch
                        and i thought she is honey-mooning

                        Comment


                        • ninja cost 4.68 lakh's ex in nepal !
                          pulsar 150 - 02

                          unicorn150 - 04

                          apache150 - 06

                          cbz ext - 08

                          Yzf R15 - 09

                          ninja 250 - 10

                          Twister - 11

                          Passion xpro -14

                          Comment


                          • stunning those ninjas

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by pulsar_flame View Post
                              ninja cost 4.68 lakh's ex in nepal !


                              I thought the prices in Karnataka were the highest. Now i am not complaining.
                              ATGATT - Because hospital ceilings are boring !!!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by karthik_R View Post
                                Attended the Ninja event yesterday. Not much of a crowd, which in a way was good. Reached 150kmph in one of the test runs.

                                Went for the Ninja test ride thing this Sunday, was thrilled to have the opportunity to ride it.
                                Was mighty impressed with its smoothness and brakes, but to be very honest i had been hearing about the huge surge after 8K RPM but was sadly dissappointed, it was more linear in my opinion. I was doing 140 in no time and clocked a top end of 165.


                                Knew that a couple of XBHPians were present but i didn't feel very welcome so kept to myself.

                                @ Karthik - were you the one on the blue R15 who wheelied on his way out??
                                respect ma authoritae!!

                                sigpic
                                • 2006 Pulsar 180 dtsi
                                • 2011 r15 V 2.0

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X