Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Be smooth with your gear shifts.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by The Celebrity View Post
    back then 80kgs...
    Originally posted by Hyperion View Post
    I have positively done 180 , and so has Gamernfsmw.
    dang! i weight 91 kilos.
    maybe that's what's holding me back.
    don't think so tho...
    coz at 170ish i kinda had the feeling that it could have gone a few clicks faster.


    Originally posted by kiran_borra View Post
    Called up CC again and said them that I am not ready to wait for so many days and I will cancel my order and go for CBR250R if my delivery gets more delayed
    hope they don't call ur bluff.

    hope u get ur bike soon tho.
    .
    sigpic

    Comment


    • Originally posted by xionite View Post

      hope they don't call ur bluff.

      hope u get ur bike soon tho.
      He he yaaa...
      I think better to leep the CBR250 part to myself
      Will just say that I will cancel my booking !

      @Abhinav: 182kmph That's crazy bro
      I heard that its 170-175 max in many forums....
      But yeah given the gradient is sloped, it might be possible

      Comment


      • Originally posted by xionite View Post
        dang! i weight 91 kilos.
        maybe that's what's holding me back.
        don't think so tho...
        coz at 170ish i kinda had the feeling that it could have gone a few clicks faster.
        hee hee... cut the weight and pump up the speed then...
        To be The Best, You got to beat The Celebrity...
        xBHP Trivandrum ICE sheet
        - RX 100 ('87)
        - Ninja 250 ('10)
        - Impulse ('11)
        - Tiger 800 ('20)

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kiran_borra View Post
          He he yaaa...
          I think better to leep the CBR250 part to myself
          Will just say that I will cancel my booking !

          @Abhinav: 182kmph That's crazy bro
          I heard that its 170-175 max in many forums....
          But yeah given the gradient is sloped, it might be possible
          same here but i'm sure it went comfortably above 180 but after that new high, no matter how many times i've tried it never went past 175 (flat gradient)...it does 170 frequently even on a flat road as long as you dont have crazy crosswinds

          about the cbr250r, yes i'd keep that to myself as well if i were you! but on the up side, it is india and the way things are, i'm optimistic about you getting your bike soon, very soon!
          http://www.facebook.com/therealabhinav?ref=profile

          Comment


          • Originally posted by therealabhinav View Post
            I've positively gone above 180kmph, in fact 182kmph ish and i weigh 88kgs

            it does 165 without the need for the favourable gradient but in order to go above 170 then it needed a sloping gradient! careful with the cross winds though
            bingo!! i think we did 180'sh at the same time.from what i observed it can reach 165 @any conditions(against slope,oppsing wind gradient) of course we can higher speed with slope,favorable wind gradient,crouching..etc
            R.I.P vinu s v,you will never be forgotten


            IBA NO:49592(BB2500 & SS1600)



            Kawasaki ninja 250r --- 2010-2012

            Yamaha FZ1 --- 2013--present

            Comment


            • Originally posted by harsha645 View Post
              bingo!! i think we did 180'sh at the same time.from what i observed it can reach 165 @any conditions(against slope,oppsing wind gradient) of course we can higher speed with slope,favorable wind gradient,crouching..etc
              hello! how's your prep going?!

              remember when i went crazy on the slope and you eased off the throttle because your reserve was on...that was it...that was the moment when it crossed 180kmph! but immediately afterwards we went searching for a petrol station to fill our babies! thats when you has a mileage return of 17/18kmpl right?! lol
              http://www.facebook.com/therealabhinav?ref=profile

              Comment


              • Originally posted by therealabhinav View Post
                hello! how's your prep going?!

                remember when i went crazy on the slope and you eased off the throttle because your reserve was on...that was it...that was the moment when it crossed 180kmph! but immediately afterwards we went searching for a petrol station to fill our babies! thats when you has a mileage return of 17/18kmpl right?! lol
                fine dude...yep i do remember..thats when i got the least mileage(18kmpl) coz we kept it revving above 11k rpm for most of the time ..and even on the banglore trip got few streches where can get the max out of bike..but i top speed during that ride is somewhere around 174
                R.I.P vinu s v,you will never be forgotten


                IBA NO:49592(BB2500 & SS1600)



                Kawasaki ninja 250r --- 2010-2012

                Yamaha FZ1 --- 2013--present

                Comment


                • Bike Cover

                  I need a good bike cover from day 1, so spoke to the PBK guys, they mentioned that the one they have for the Ninja is good enough and would cost me around Rs450/- or 500/-. What's your take on that guys, and I need good Crash Bobbins, a.k.a- Frame Sliders, checked the one on Planet DSG, guess GamerNFSMW's using them, how good are they?
                  Biking knows no language, but passion.....

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Krishna Ragunathan View Post
                    PBK guys, they mentioned that the one they have for the Ninja is good enough and would cost me around Rs450/- or 500/-.
                    what are the specs on this cover? can i buy one from the PBK spares shop?
                    .
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                    • Cover

                      Originally posted by xionite View Post
                      what are the specs on this cover? can i buy one from the PBK spares shop?
                      Hey dude,

                      I'll get the pics in a few days, just give me sometime.
                      Biking knows no language, but passion.....

                      Comment


                      • I did 180 (speedo) couple of times on my bike. Bike still had some more in reserve but did not have guts to explore it.

                        BTW, I weigh 60 kg.

                        Also even those blasts, the bike gave its normal average of 22-25
                        Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

                        Check out my Ladakh travelogue - Ladakh Ride 2010

                        If you are getting bored with nothing to do in office check out my Rajasthan travelogue - Rajasthan Ride 2012

                        Bank loans for used superbikes is possible - Bank loans for used superbikes

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by sreehari_r1 View Post
                          From the information got from the thread earlier, check the speedometer drive and lube it.
                          Thanks sreehari_r1
                          Will look into this and post when the problem is resolved, as I will be going to the PBK this weekend.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Krishna Ragunathan View Post
                            I need a good bike cover from day 1, so spoke to the PBK guys, they mentioned that the one they have for the Ninja is good enough and would cost me around Rs450/- or 500/-. What's your take on that guys, and I need good Crash Bobbins, a.k.a- Frame Sliders, checked the one on Planet DSG, guess GamerNFSMW's using them, how good are they?

                            450 or 500 only... i got mine for a 1000 bucks one yr back.. has the price dropped or we people in bangalore always end paying more..
                            RIP Marco

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by vkuchhal View Post
                              450 or 500 only... i got mine for a 1000 bucks one yr back.. has the price dropped or we people in bangalore always end paying more..
                              In Delhi too, the cover PBK is providing with Bajaj Probiking written on it costs around 983 bucks.
                              @Krishna Ragunathan : The cover you are getting is the one with Bajaj Probiking Symbol on it or any cover provided by the dealer that fits Ninja ?

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Krishna Ragunathan View Post
                                Hey dude,

                                I'll get the pics in a few days, just give me sometime.
                                cool. thanks.
                                .
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X