Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Squeeze that brake, don’t grat a handful.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiero/FieroF2/FieroFx

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Shreeni0403 View Post
    Thats a Bulls exhaust!!
    Yes it is

    Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
    Thanks bro,yes that's the culprit who ruined the high heels of 2 girls and with that burnt a hole in my wallet as well.
    Oh yes I remember, you did post about that sometime back..

    Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
    Yeah the burnt rubber/synthetic mark is still there ,though i had washed it with petrol and cleaned as much as possible before packing it.

    Now i am much wiser,so i'll warn my pillions not to do that and besides now i am familiar with jetting .Were as back then it was running seriously lean.The music it makes is simply marvelous ,i mean on highways it brings out the passionate screams of my girl without any censoring .
    Wiser.. , Already your stock silenceer with baffle removed makes wonderful sound while deacceleration
    sigpicAll India Permit 1+1

    Comment


    • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
      Yeah the burnt rubber/synthetic mark is still there ,though i had washed it with petrol and cleaned as much as possible before packing it.

      Now i am much wiser,so i'll warn my pillions not to do that and besides now i am familiar with jetting .Were as back then it was running seriously lean.The music it makes is simply marvelous ,i mean on highways it brings out the passionate screams of my girl without any censoring .
      Good luck to you..
      I had bought a pre-owned Karizma 2007 with 21.5K on ODO,as suggested by you...She is really making me feel good with her silent wooing...

      When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by abhilashabhi12 View Post


        Wiser.. , Already your stock silenceer with baffle removed makes wonderful sound while deacceleration
        Yeah man,but this rocket silencer weighs hardly anything in comparison to the stock silencer and its MUCH MUCH more free flowing.So it's bound to help the engine ,i've been thinking of getting a bigger bend pipe for the rocket and keeping it separately from stock.What say?

        I totally forgot today we should have gone to a couple of lathes ,as i wanted to inquire about the bend pipe.We should go back once again.
        Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by psr View Post
          Good luck to you..
          I had bought a pre-owned Karizma 2007 with 21.5K on ODO,as suggested by you...She is really making me feel good with her silent wooing...

          You've made the right choice.I wonder whether you know about the guy who did a world tour on it?

          She's very subtle in her ways. The color says a different story though!Red suits girls/women for sure.How are your other women reacting?
          Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by psr View Post
            Good luck to you..
            I had bought a pre-owned Karizma 2007 with 21.5K on ODO,as suggested by you...She is really making me feel good with her silent wooing...

            You bet, that's one hell of machine you have bought their PSR.


            Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
            Yeah man,but this rocket silencer weighs hardly anything in comparison to the stock silencer and its MUCH MUCH more free flowing.So it's bound to help the engine ,i've been thinking of getting a bigger bend pipe for the rocket and keeping it separately from stock.What say?

            I totally forgot today we should have gone to a couple of lathes ,as i wanted to inquire about the bend pipe.We should go back once again.
            Thier is always a next time, today's trip to JC Road atleast gave us some idea on proceeding further on Tachometre..
            sigpicAll India Permit 1+1

            Comment


            • @psr

              Me and Abhi are interested in getting tacho for our girls and i was wondering whether you know any electronic store which can make us one for cheap.If that's possible that is,like the cdi you had mentioned about.How much might it cost and would it be accurate?
              Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
                You've made the right choice.I wonder whether you know about the guy who did a world tour on it?

                She's very subtle in her ways. The color says a different story though!Red suits girls/women for sure.How are your other women reacting?
                WOW world tour on ZMA ? news to me..but the way she purrrs softly like a cat at 5K RPM is addictive....and the linear power delivery...I keep searching for a 6th at 60 thinking I am doing 40Kmph..It is a whole new experience...
                The old Lady of course is my favorite....what she lacks in power she makes up for by being nimble and fuel efficient...
                When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
                  @psr

                  Me and Abhi are interested in getting tacho for our girls and i was wondering whether you know any electronic store which can make us one for cheap.If that's possible that is,like the cdi you had mentioned about.How much might it cost and would it be accurate?
                  All electronic circuits are prone to errors depending on the power supply,and in put voltage stability. There are many Digital RPM circuit and a few Analogue circuits which can be built......Tell me which you are looking for ...I will revert back to you...
                  When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
                    @psr

                    Me and Abhi are interested in getting tacho for our girls and i was wondering whether you know any electronic store which can make us one for cheap.If that's possible that is,like the cdi you had mentioned about.How much might it cost and would it be accurate?
                    Have you thought of using the Apache 150 instrument cluster..I think it should fit.. Mechanical meters are always reliable and predictable.
                    When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by psr View Post
                      WOW world tour on ZMA ? news to me..but the way she purrrs softly like a cat at 5K RPM is addictive....and the linear power delivery...I keep searching for a 6th at 60 thinking I am doing 40Kmph..It is a whole new experience...
                      The old Lady of course is my favorite....what she lacks in power she makes up for by being nimble and fuel efficient...
                      Yeah he was sponsored by HH and he did it solo.It was covered on major mags like OVERDRIVE etc.
                      Yes the refinement is the first thing which surprises everyone,a typical HONDA trait.
                      Hahhha i bet she's green with envy now

                      Originally posted by psr View Post
                      All electronic circuits are prone to errors depending on the power supply,and in put voltage stability. There are many Digital RPM circuit and a few Analogue circuits which can be built......Tell me which you are looking for ...I will revert back to you...
                      Digital ones will be better.We are open for all suggestions,so any and all kinda possibilities are wellcome.
                      Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
                        Yeah he was sponsored by HH and he did it solo.It was covered on major mags like OVERDRIVE etc.
                        Yes the refinement is the first thing which surprises everyone,a typical HONDA trait.
                        Hahhha i bet she's green with envy now



                        Digital ones will be better.We are open for all suggestions,so any and all kinda possibilities are wellcome.
                        Digital will keep changing often and I personally found it to be irritating to read.Since you are running TCI there is a pulse output for RPM meter and so the RTR meter will be a straight fit for you....
                        When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by psr View Post
                          Have you thought of using the Apache 150 instrument cluster..I think it should fit.. Mechanical meters are always reliable and predictable.
                          It's not available separately ,that's what me and Abhi were doing all morning ,searching stores for it.In fact it's not available at all.A local one costs 750 were as that of the cb stunner costs 680 without the housing.
                          Originally posted by psr View Post
                          Digital will keep changing often and I personally found it to be irritating to read.Since you are running TCI there is a pulse output for RPM meter and so the RTR meter will be a straight fit for you....
                          RTR tacho isn't available separately,so give us a few suggestions.
                          Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
                            It's not available separately ,that's what me and Abhi were doing all morning ,searching stores for it.In fact it's not available at all.A local one costs 750 were as that of the cb stunner costs 680 without the housing.


                            RTR tacho isn't available separately,so give us a few suggestions.
                            Best is to go to the breakers...the junkyard in your place and search.Even when I was trying for my car, Ucal,Pricol and others said they had stopped making individual RPM meters and advised me to search the junkyards only.
                            I will see what is available in the local place sometimes next week,and inform you.
                            When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by psr View Post
                              Best is to go to the breakers...the junkyard in your place and search.Even when I was trying for my car, Ucal,Pricol and others said they had stopped making individual RPM meters and advised me to search the junkyards only.
                              I will see what is available in the local place sometimes next week,and inform you.
                              From my view ,digital one will be cheaper and easier to assemble i think.So give us info about the electronic store which might help us with it.
                              Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
                                It's not available separately ,that's what me and Abhi were doing all morning ,searching stores for it.In fact it's not available at all.A local one costs 750 were as that of the cb stunner costs 680 without the housing.


                                RTR tacho isn't available separately,so give us a few suggestions.
                                Try Texonic Instruments in Bangy..they used to deal in digital Frequency counters...which is the RPM meter..I will check up here also.
                                When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X