Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Avoid staying around those big vehicles.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fiero/FieroF2/FieroFx

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
    More details please and how's she feeling now?
    I got the service done at castrol bike zone..
    she feeling much better now..better than before

    The carb needs to be changed..I hope it runs for another 5k kms..
    My bro will be using the bike for some days..so when i lay my hands on her,i'll bring her back to shape according to my taste
    Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by velociraptor13 View Post
      No commentsDid i forget to say i was in Thailand for 3 months and i did ride an SBK(i mean a proper superbike that had two wheels and an inline twin)
      Ooops ! sorry for trying to talk about SBKs to you....since you do know about them and had been on top of one....that too Twin In Line..
      When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by manubhat View Post
        I got the service done at castrol bike zone..
        she feeling much better now..better than before

        The carb needs to be changed..I hope it runs for another 5k kms..
        My bro will be using the bike for some days..so when i lay my hands on her,i'll bring her back to shape according to my taste
        Manu,since i will be coming to bangalore,i have a pulsar 200 carb lying with me which i can sell it to you if you need it,i guess some of the guys have used it with good results.Gixxer can you please shed some light?

        Originally posted by psr View Post
        Ooops ! sorry for trying to talk about SBKs to you....since you do know about them and had been on top of one....that too Twin In Line..
        no comments
        Socha Toh Locha.

        Comment


        • @ all

          Any suggestions/advice regarding valve clearances would be helpful, guys. The service center people aren't so trust-worthy, so thought I'd check with Fiero owners here. I doubt local mechanics will know the exact figures.

          Cheers
          Ride it like you stole it! But buy your own helmet.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by prd8r View Post
            @ all

            Any suggestions/advice regarding valve clearances would be helpful, guys. The service center people aren't so trust-worthy, so thought I'd check with Fiero owners here. I doubt local mechanics will know the exact figures.

            Cheers
            Sorry for the delay in replying, i'm not sure about f2/fx ones.But found this link and i think this should do.
            TVS Fiero F2 - Super Commuter!

            Originally posted by velociraptor13 View Post
            Manu,since i will be coming to bangalore,i have a pulsar 200 carb lying with me which i can sell it to you if you need it,i guess some of the guys have used it with good results.Gixxer can you please shed some light?
            Yes,the BS29 carb can be used very effectively on a fiero and i believe even a stock fiero can perform better with it.So yes do bring that carb along,i already have the same on my bike and i was thinking whether you'd sell the p220 one.
            Originally posted by manubhat View Post
            I got the service done at castrol bike zone..
            she feeling much better now..better than before

            The carb needs to be changed..I hope it runs for another 5k kms..
            My bro will be using the bike for some days..so when i lay my hands on her,i'll bring her back to shape according to my taste
            Good to hear that she's much better now.But do let us know when she's all yours You can then put yamaha gladiator's handle and a FX/pulsar classic's round doom to sex her up.Once the handle change will be made,it'll change her charectershe'll show her true colors when you make her scream on a twisty and go exploring curves.
            Originally posted by velociraptor13 View Post
            yes a Motorcycle with capital M,more specific-Toured on a Ninja 650
            I was afraid you'd say this very thing Damn disappointing!! I believe you've made the ppl of tourism board of thailand's heads hang in shame!No one returns without riding a SBK-for-hire from there!!
            Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
              Sorry for the delay in replying, i'm not sure about f2/fx ones.But found this link and i think this should do.
              TVS Fiero F2 - Super Commuter!


              Yes,the BS29 carb can be used very effectively on a fiero and i believe even a stock fiero can perform better with it.So yes do bring that carb along,i already have the same on my bike and i was thinking whether you'd sell the p220 one.


              I was afraid you'd say this very thing Damn disappointing!! I believe you've made the ppl of tourism board of thailand's heads hang in shame!No one returns without riding a SBK-for-hire from there!!
              well you never know,i will bring the p200 as well as think of selling the p220 carb if i like the new one that the doc will give me.Please PM me your number so that we can coordinate once i reach bangalore
              Socha Toh Locha.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by velociraptor13 View Post
                well you never know,i will bring the p200 as well as think of selling the p220 carb if i like the new one that the doc will give me.Please PM me your number so that we can coordinate once i reach bangalore
                Yup,do bring the p200 one as well,if possible i'll take you to Mr Murthy of ZEN shakti TVS ,maybe he can use either of the carbs as well.If you bring the p220 carb with you when and if we go to meet him.Then we can gauge out what needs to be done to fit it.That is,even if you decide to keep the p220 carb ,at least it will give me an idea of the modifications needed to fit one.
                Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

                Comment


                • [QUOTE=gixxer_junkie_m;761287]Sorry for the delay in replying, i'm not sure about f2/fx ones.But found this link and i think this should do.
                  TVS Fiero F2 - Super Commuter!

                  Hey thanks, gixxer man. I had found this site earlier. Sadly, the numbers aren't mentioned in the instruction manual. So wanted to double check over here.
                  I keep butting in to this convo y'all got going on here and it makes me feel like a villain. But, truth be told, I'm kinda pleased to see such an interesting forum on the highly reliable but humble Fiero. Do excuse my excitement
                  I'm guessing you ride a Suzuki Fiero?
                  Ride it like you stole it! But buy your own helmet.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by prd8r View Post
                    Hey thanks, gixxer man. I had found this site earlier. Sadly, the numbers aren't mentioned in the instruction manual. So wanted to double check over here.
                    I keep butting in to this convo y'all got going on here and it makes me feel like a villain. But, truth be told, I'm kinda pleased to see such an interesting forum on the highly reliable but humble Fiero. Do excuse my excitement
                    I'm guessing you ride a Suzuki Fiero?
                    The measurements for a fiero that's been being set is .06mm inlet and .08mm exhaust.Since there are lot of changes in parts between a feiro and F2 .Then again since you sounded like you needed very specific numbers i gave the link.
                    About the conversations we're all friends here and honestly not many of the owners are active.So the topics discussed here can be pretty much very informal and most of it leg-pulling.You are most welcome to join in and be active in whatever that's being discussed.
                    About my ride.yes she's a Suzuki fiero bored-out to 195cc with a ZMA piston kit,RTR 180 ignition system,pulsar 180 carb,pulsar disc brake system(rear brake is purely cosmetic),pulsar classic headlight,pulsar 220 Fi/200/avenger's oil-cooler,bullet's handle put USD and custom made/crude rear-sets.These things are nothing new and have been done to many fieros/F2/Fx's before too .Yes she's very much capable of taking engine modifications in her stride without breaking a sweat.You can ask her to be as naughty as you want and she won't say no to anything.Then,i'm sure you know how sensual her screams are/can be.
                    Life begins, once you hit the power band !!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by velociraptor13 View Post
                      Manu,since i will be coming to bangalore,i have a pulsar 200 carb lying with me which i can sell it to you if you need it,i guess some of the guys have used it with good results.Gixxer can you please shed some light?
                      Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
                      Sorry for the delay in replying, i'm not sure about f2/fx ones.But found this link and i think this should do.
                      TVS Fiero F2 - Super Commuter!


                      Yes,the BS29 carb can be used very effectively on a fiero and i believe even a stock fiero can perform better with it.So yes do bring that carb along,i already have the same on my bike and i was thinking whether you'd sell the p220 one.

                      Good to hear that she's much better now.But do let us know when she's all yours You can then put yamaha gladiator's handle and a FX/pulsar classic's round doom to sex her up.Once the handle change will be made,it'll change her charectershe'll show her true colors when you make her scream on a twisty and go exploring curves.
                      I would love to change the carb to p200 one..but have to wait for sometime.As i said earlier it will take sometime for me to get hold of her and get all the other mods done..Also there is a deficiency of vitamin-M now

                      @Velociraptor: Can you shed some light on the mods ur expecting to be done at DOC's place?
                      Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and then beat you with experience.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by velociraptor13 View Post
                        Thanks buddy,congos for the ride.
                        @all-I infact am in the final round of talks with my folks and my cousin(from whom i intend to buy a 25k run fiero).Though all my ideas are being hunted and brought down by heat seeking missiles from my parents.
                        Go for it man, nothing like it , I mean you can use the P220 for touring while Fiero to modify & make in to a pocket rocket for city driving

                        Originally posted by velociraptor13 View Post
                        Abhi,thanks a ton for the info,it looks descent.For bengaluru's climate i think a non ac is more than sufficient.Just need a 6 foot space to park myself into.
                        Its chilling here so no need of AC, hope you have blocked a 6ft space already by now
                        Originally posted by gixxer_junkie_m View Post
                        Yup,do bring the p200 one as well,if possible i'll take you to Mr Murthy of ZEN shakti TVS ,maybe he can use either of the carbs as well.If you bring the p220 carb with you when and if we go to meet him.Then we can gauge out what needs to be done to fit it.That is,even if you decide to keep the p220 carb ,at least it will give me an idea of the modifications needed to fit one.
                        If & when you are going, I wana join too, wana have a look at Mr. Murthy's new service center

                        Originally posted by manubhat View Post
                        I would love to change the carb to p200 one..but have to wait for sometime.As i said earlier it will take sometime for me to get hold of her and get all the other mods done..Also there is a deficiency of vitamin-M now

                        @Velociraptor: Can you shed some light on the mods ur expecting to be done at DOC's place?
                        I think his p220 is going through lot of changes to become Monster , Velociraptor woudln't reveal until he gets done the work I guess
                        sigpicAll India Permit 1+1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by manubhat View Post
                          I would love to change the carb to p200 one..but have to wait for sometime.As i said earlier it will take sometime for me to get hold of her and get all the other mods done..Also there is a deficiency of vitamin-M now

                          @Velociraptor: Can you shed some light on the mods ur expecting to be done at DOC's place?
                          No issues buddy,about the mods,will post an in debt report once the job is done.Though it would be a subtle job as there isn't much to modify on the 220.
                          Last edited by velociraptor13; 01-22-2012, 07:52 AM.
                          Socha Toh Locha.

                          Comment


                          • @ rakesh

                            So when are you going ?

                            @ gix

                            About my ride.yes she's a Suzuki fiero bored-out to 195cc with a ZMA piston kit,RTR 180 ignition system,pulsar 180 carb,pulsar disc brake system(rear brake is purely cosmetic),pulsar classic headlight,pulsar 220 Fi/200/avenger's oil-cooler,bullet's handle put USD and custom made/crude rear-sets.These things are nothing new and have been done to many fieros/F2/Fx's before too .Yes she's very much capable of taking engine modifications in her stride without breaking a sweat.You can ask her to be as naughty as you want and she won't say no to anything.Then,i'm sure you know how sensual her screams are/can be.
                            I love the way you've put it !!!
                            Giving a lot to a fiero.
                            Expecting a lot from a fiero.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NANOtechnology View Post
                              @ rakesh

                              So when are you going ?
                              25th,if all goes well.
                              Socha Toh Locha.

                              Comment


                              • @ all

                                Bike failed to start even today, the new spark plug was hardly 95kms old and was gone...

                                I bought a new plug and now bike's firing again, will visit the mech tomorrow.
                                Damm, i spend all my saved money on the new helmet which i bought 2 days back, now I'd have to get the engine opened up again.
                                Giving a lot to a fiero.
                                Expecting a lot from a fiero.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X