Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Be smooth with your gear shifts.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

    ^^ rofl :d:d
    The real beauty lies in throttle's twist!!

    Headlight can be replaced, Head cannot be. Wear a helmet.

    Comment


    • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

      Originally posted by Divya Sharan View Post
      Seems legit!

      [ATTACH=CONFIG]118647[/ATTACH]
      This reminds me,

      I thought Suzuki are the worst designers after we got to see their all new Suzuki Inazuma 250 but after looking at this, I think Hero are giving tough competition to Suzuki by making the worst designs LMAO . . .

      PS: I'm just kidding. . .

      Cheers!!!

      ----consecutive posts auto-merged-----

      Click image for larger version

Name:	1377282_158776937663885_1466537922_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.6 KB
ID:	1859663
      Click image for larger version

Name:	1380557_158847864323459_158438669_n.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	1859664

      Cheers!!!
      Yamaha Rx135 - 2005 - 2007 (stolen :mad:)
      Scooty Pep - 2008 - 2012 (sold)
      Honda Unicorn - 2012 - 2015 (crashed)
      Hero Honda Splendor+ 2015 - present (temporary ride)
      Bajaj Pulsar AS200 - 16th September 2015 - present ride

      10 years into riding :D
      Live2Race. . .

      Comment


      • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

        Originally posted by Rakesh Rok View Post
        This reminds me,

        I thought Suzuki are the worst designers after we got to see their all new Suzuki Inazuma 250 but after looking at this, I think Hero are giving tough competition to Suzuki by making the worst designs LMAO . . .

        PS: I'm just kidding. . .


        Cheers!!!

        Worst designers???
        GsxR 1000 GSXr 750 Intruder Hayabusa
        Enough said.

        Comment


        • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...





          When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

          Comment


          • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

            Easy dude, shit happens.

            Click image for larger version

Name:	2147-resizecrop--.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	1859668


            Cheers!
            VJ
            Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
            The girl said, 'NO!'


            And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and watched sport on a big screen TV, went fishing and surfing, and played golf a lot, and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.


            THE END

            Comment


            • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

              Originally posted by HyperRetard View Post
              Worst designers???
              GsxR 1000 GSXr 750 Intruder Hayabusa
              Enough said.
              Am speaking only about the newbie Inazuma and that's why I have mentioned only that. . .

              Cheers!!!
              Yamaha Rx135 - 2005 - 2007 (stolen :mad:)
              Scooty Pep - 2008 - 2012 (sold)
              Honda Unicorn - 2012 - 2015 (crashed)
              Hero Honda Splendor+ 2015 - present (temporary ride)
              Bajaj Pulsar AS200 - 16th September 2015 - present ride

              10 years into riding :D
              Live2Race. . .

              Comment


              • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                For 2nd Oct I'm collecting Gandhiji's Photos. I need
                your contribution.
                Toh Ghar mein jitne bhi
                50/100/500/1000
                ke note ho, sab muje bhej do.
                I JUST LOVE BAPU.


                I am back!

                Comment


                • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                  Ek student ne MBA ka form bharte hue pas khade choukidar se poochha : Kaisa hai College...?

                  Choukidar: Bahut badhiya Hai, humne khud yahi se MBA kia hai...
                  The real beauty lies in throttle's twist!!

                  Headlight can be replaced, Head cannot be. Wear a helmet.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...



                    When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

                    Comment


                    • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                      lets do a thorough study if rajni really is better than ravi kiran?

                      >ravi kisan has won big boss and rajni wasn't even invited to be a part of the show.
                      R kisan 1
                      Rajni 0

                      Comment


                      • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                        OT: It's too boring out here, Sundays are so lifeless, even there's nothing to do in Xbhp as well , better I ride all day long from next Sunday . . .

                        Cheers!!!
                        Yamaha Rx135 - 2005 - 2007 (stolen :mad:)
                        Scooty Pep - 2008 - 2012 (sold)
                        Honda Unicorn - 2012 - 2015 (crashed)
                        Hero Honda Splendor+ 2015 - present (temporary ride)
                        Bajaj Pulsar AS200 - 16th September 2015 - present ride

                        10 years into riding :D
                        Live2Race. . .

                        Comment


                        • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                          I have been there myself..




                          Sent from Ipad using tapatalk.

                          Ride safe and have fun.
                          Regards
                          Nadeem

                          Comment


                          • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                            Originally posted by Rakesh Rok View Post
                            OT: It's too boring out here, Sundays are so lifeless, even there's nothing to do in Xbhp as well , better I ride all day long from next Sunday . . .

                            Cheers!!!
                            Bro.. Its like this for most who don't get to ride.. Better get out somewhere..
                            I was in class whole day till 9pm.. you can't know how it felt there for 8hrs..


                            Sent from Ipad using tapatalk.

                            Ride safe and have fun.
                            Regards
                            Nadeem

                            Comment


                            • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                              Originally posted by nadz11.ns View Post
                              Bro.. Its like this for most who don't get to ride.. Better get out somewhere..
                              I was in class whole day till 9pm.. you can't know how it felt there for 8hrs..


                              Sent from Ipad using tapatalk.
                              8 HOURS ??? I salute you , to be true I never used to/sit now in a class for not more than one hour, I need break every now and then, or else either I'll be dozing off in the last bench or be chatting with friends over the mobile/checking fb or else keep disturbing everyone and you sit for 8 hours, you are really great. . .

                              Cheers!!!
                              Yamaha Rx135 - 2005 - 2007 (stolen :mad:)
                              Scooty Pep - 2008 - 2012 (sold)
                              Honda Unicorn - 2012 - 2015 (crashed)
                              Hero Honda Splendor+ 2015 - present (temporary ride)
                              Bajaj Pulsar AS200 - 16th September 2015 - present ride

                              10 years into riding :D
                              Live2Race. . .

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Rakesh Rok View Post
                                8 HOURS ??? I salute you , to be true I never used to/sit now in a class for not more than one hour, I need break every now and then, or else either I'll be dozing off in the last bench or be chatting with friends over the mobile/checking fb or else keep disturbing everyone and you sit for 8 hours, you are really great. . .

                                Cheers!!!
                                Not 8hrs straight.. Got 5 mins break every 2 hrs..
                                These are coaching classes.. Can't be doing such and waste the fee..
                                And lets not go OT and start chatting here

                                Ride safe and have fun.
                                Regards
                                Nadeem

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X