Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Practice slow-speed riding.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kawasaki Ninja 250R

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 1) Fender eliminator
    2) Green Handle bars (end part)
    3) Gel based seat cover (its really soft and should give comfort to my backside on long rides)
    4) New Tank Pad (some moron tried to remove the old one and could not do it completely so the end result is that he's gone with a part of it and as a result my bike has an incomplete/ partial tank pad now)
    5) I dunno what you would call this one but it's a green coloured rubber thing that goes over the gear lever so that it does not spoil your formal shoes (i.e. if you wanna go for a short spin with them on). I actually did that and spoilt the leather on my shoe.

    Parts in transit:-

    6) Gear indicator
    7) Integrated LED Tail light (clear lens) with turn signals

    ALL I NEED NOW IS A DAY TO INSTALL ALL THE STUFF; will post pics once done!
    Wish me luck!
    GuRpReEt SiNgH

    Ninja goes to Spiti 2011: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/1...oes-spiti.html
    Ninja goes to Leh 2012: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...-goes-leh.html

    Comment


    • ^^ That's one BiG list ! And a good one too ! Upload the pic asap, can't wait to see them
      The only thing standing in your way, the ONLY thing you can count on, at any given time.. Is YOU

      Comment


      • Originally posted by GuRpReEt SiNgH View Post
        1) Fender eliminator
        2) Green Handle bars (end part)
        3) Gel based seat cover (its really soft and should give comfort to my backside on long rides)
        4) New Tank Pad (some moron tried to remove the old one and could not do it completely so the end result is that he's gone with a part of it and as a result my bike has an incomplete/ partial tank pad now)
        5) I dunno what you would call this one but it's a green coloured rubber thing that goes over the gear lever so that it does not spoil your formal shoes (i.e. if you wanna go for a short spin with them on). I actually did that and spoilt the leather on my shoe.

        Parts in transit:-

        6) Gear indicator
        7) Integrated LED Tail light (clear lens) with turn signals

        ALL I NEED NOW IS A DAY TO INSTALL ALL THE STUFF; will post pics once done!
        Wish me luck!
        that's the hell lot of stuff, . best of luck.and I am waiting.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by kariznin
          Yesterday, got my Nuvo helmet. Fit and finish is awesome.
          Some images with my new ride gear.
          Nice lid buddy.This is one of the best jacket for summers. I have the same.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Mzee_Maverik View Post
            after reading this thread for two hours i concluded two things;
            1: that for owning and running a ninja u must be in job of atleast 70k per month.
            2: my ZMR's spares are too cheeeeep.

            Hey Mzee ,

            Even i'm not a 70k guy ! Around a quarter of that ! Lots of sacrifices need to be made sometimes for certain things . I'm willing to make those for my ninja ! Its worth it !
            Stock is boring , power is everything .


            2009 Yamaha R16 ( Slightly Joel'ed )
            2011 Kawasaki Ninja 250R (Stock)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nitro66 View Post
              Nice lid buddy.This is one of the best jacket for summers. I have the same.
              Thanks Nitro66
              You too got a really nice back pack. Got that from Mahalaxmi stores? And what about rim tapes? Didn't you get that done when you came to Delhi?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by kariznin View Post
                Thanks Nitro66
                You too got a really nice back pack. Got that from Mahalaxmi stores? And what about rim tapes? Didn't you get that done when you came to Delhi?
                Thanks. Yaa thats from Mahalaxmi(just say I am from xbhp and some one recommended then he gave u discount). United didnt have reflective rim tape. and I am looking for reflective material. so still searching......

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nitro66 View Post
                  Thanks. Yaa thats from Mahalaxmi(just say I am from xbhp and some one recommended then he gave u discount). United didnt have reflective rim tape. and I am looking for reflective material. so still searching......
                  I too searched for the same reflective green color to match with the bike color but didn't found one.
                  Reflective ones are available but in slightly different green color.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by nitro66 View Post
                    United didnt have reflective rim tape. and I am looking for reflective material. so still searching......
                    Originally posted by kariznin View Post
                    I too searched for the same reflective green color to match with the bike color but didn't found one. Reflective ones are available but in slightly different green color.
                    Check this out - Keiti Reflective Wheel Stripe - 900.00Rs

                    Seen it on a friends bike and it matches the ninja green color. Its not reflective. Its fluorescent but looks fab on the wheels. I'm thinking of getting one for my bike sometime.
                    ATGATT - Because hospital ceilings are boring !!!

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by n_aditya View Post
                      Check this out - Keiti Reflective Wheel Stripe - 900.00Rs

                      Seen it on a friends bike and it matches the ninja green color. Its not reflective. Its fluorescent but looks fab on the wheels. I'm thinking of getting one for my bike sometime.
                      I have the same on my bike but it's not the Keiti, got it done from Karol Bagh, Delhi for amount very less than that.
                      Was looking for a reflective one earlier before getting this done, this one looks cool too. Have a look here, I posted some images few pages back
                      Here, is the link to that post - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/625015-post5795.html

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by kariznin View Post
                        I have the same on my bike but it's not the Keiti, got it done from Karol Bagh, Delhi for amount very less than that.
                        Was looking for a reflective one earlier before getting this done, this one looks cool too. Have a look here, I posted some images few pages back
                        Here, is the link to that post - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/625015-post5795.html
                        Brother, can you please give some details regarding the shop from where you got these nasty looking wheel tapes and the cost for the same.
                        GuRpReEt SiNgH

                        Ninja goes to Spiti 2011: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/1...oes-spiti.html
                        Ninja goes to Leh 2012: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...-goes-leh.html

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by GuRpReEt SiNgH View Post
                          Brother, can you please give some details regarding the shop from where you got these nasty looking wheel tapes and the cost for the same.
                          Got the strips work done from United Graphics, Karol Bagh (it is in the Khajanchi Lane) for just Rs. 280.

                          Comment


                          • If one actually digs deep into the spare parts, most of them are from India, if you dismantle your speedometer, it will be from pricol :-) . Proud to say India has quality automotive spares industry.

                            Only grouch is why should we import, what was once exported from here. Bajaj seems to be veering more towards the KTM and with a decreasing intrest toward the Kawasaki.

                            It has been almost a 2 years since the Ninja landed here, but thankfully the number of owners have remained small, hence we are getting some service (however expensive or pathetic it is).

                            Bajaj needs to really pull up its act.
                            For mental health..

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by kariznin View Post
                              I have the same on my bike but it's not the Keiti, got it done from Karol Bagh, Delhi for amount very less than that.
                              Was looking for a reflective one earlier before getting this done, this one looks cool too. Have a look here, I posted some images few pages back
                              Here, is the link to that post - http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/625015-post5795.html
                              Originally posted by kariznin View Post
                              Got the strips work done from United Graphics, Karol Bagh (it is in the Khajanchi Lane) for just Rs. 280.
                              Thanks brother
                              GuRpReEt SiNgH

                              Ninja goes to Spiti 2011: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/1...oes-spiti.html
                              Ninja goes to Leh 2012: http://www.xbhp.com/talkies/tourer/2...-goes-leh.html

                              Comment


                              • Tomorrow is going to be one of the biggest day of my life. If everthing goes fine then tomorrow morning I will be headed towards north above 10000 ft(sea level). Did some mods . put customized seat. here is the pic.
                                cost is INR-90.00

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X