Since '02 xBhp is different things to different people. From a close knit national community of bikers to India's only motorcycling lifestyle magazine and a place to make like-minded biker friends. Join us

Castrol Power 1

Regularly check tyre pressures.

Our Partners

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

    A Funny Case Of Kiss And A Slap - must read it

    A HR Manager, His Assistant, An Old Woman And Her Young Daughter Are Traveling In A Train And During The Course Of Time Get Themselves Introduced To Each Other And Become Temporary Friends...

    The Train Goes Through A Tunnel And It Gets Completely Dark...

    Suddenly There Is A Kissing Sound And Then A Slap !!!
    The Train Comes Out Of The Tunnel...

    The Women And The Assistant Are Sitting There Looking Perplexed...

    The Manager Is Bending Over Holding His Face, Which Is Red From An Apparent Slap.
    All Of Them Remain Diplomatic And Nobody Says Anything...

    The Old Woman Is Thinking :
    These Managers Are All Crazy After Girls. He Must Have Kissed My Daughter In The Tunnel. Very Proper That She Slapped Him...

    The Young Girl Is Thinking :
    The Manager Must Have Tried To Kiss Me But Kissed My Mother Instead And Got Slapped...

    The Manager Is Thinking :
    Damn It... My Assistant Must Have Kissed The Young Girl. She Might Have Thought It Was Me And Slapped Me...

    Now Guess What The Assistant Is Thinking...

    .

    .

    Now Hold Your Breath And Read What The Assistant Is Thinking...

    If This Train Goes Through Another Tunnel I Will Make Another Kissing Sound And Slap My Manager Again...
    The Bastard Keeps Harassing Me In The Office...!!
    The real beauty lies in throttle's twist!!

    Headlight can be replaced, Head cannot be. Wear a helmet.

    Comment


    • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

      Click image for larger version

Name:	fr.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.5 KB
ID:	1849281
      Friends - elixir of life
      Carb Tuning made easy (Thanks Sibun !)

      Comment


      • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

        An EGYPTIAN girl asked an INDIAN boy: What can u do for me? The boy replied: . . . . . . . . . Come behind the PYRAMID. I will make u MUMMY....

        Comment


        • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

          Last edited by psr; 06-22-2013, 12:00 PM.
          When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

          Comment


          • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

            LOVE is...
            When your wife catches you with another woman & tells you - "Dress up baby, lets go home".

            DEATH is....

            When you happily follow her home believing its Love...
            Mumbai - Bangalore Solo Ride

            A Breath-Taking Ride (Literally)

            Comment


            • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

              These are actual profiles from shaadi.com, hilarious they are I don't feel like marrying any girl after reading this……….…

              Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this mail..

              i want very simple boy. from brahmin educated family from Orissa state she is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework

              Can smbdy plz explain What Homework??? ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

              i want a boy with no drinks if he wants he can wear jeans in house but while steping out of house he should give recpect to our cast

              (by not wearing his jeans? What the hell...!!!! ) JJ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

              HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING GIRL,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A BOY THEY ARE 1. THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD. 2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION 3. THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.

              I am loughing {laughing} ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

              whatever he may be but he should feel that he is going to be someone groom and he must think of the future life if he is toolike this he would be called the man of the lamp

              (I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what this girl wants A LAMP ? ?) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

              i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and I love the patner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok

              the 'Ok-syndrome' K K ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

              iam pranati my family histoy my two brother two sister and father & Mother. sister completely married

              somebody please explain how to get married ‘completely'?

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

              my name is farhanbegum and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes

              (Heights of desperation! ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

              i am kanandevi. i do own businas.one sistar.he was marred.

              (“1 sistar…he was marred” I’m dead… ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

              I am Sharmila my colour is black, but my heart is white. i like social service.

              is she a Zebra..??? ~~~~~~~~~~~~

              Source - Facebook
              Splendor - 2k to 2006
              Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
              P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
              Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
              ZMR - 2010 to Forever
              RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
              Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
              RayZ - 2015 til now
              Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


              Delhi to Narkanda
              Delhi to Coimbatore
              Delhi to Nepal

              Comment


              • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                .. cant laugh stopping after this seeing ...(p.s. my grammar is lost ,my english is lost..and i dont know what language i'm speaking now..is this chinese ... )

                Originally posted by rreneav1987 View Post
                These are actual profiles from shaadi.com, hilarious they are I don't feel like marrying any girl after reading this……….…

                Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this mail..

                i want very simple boy. from brahmin educated family from Orissa state she is also know about RAMAYAN, GEETA BHAGABATA, and other homework

                Can smbdy plz explain What Homework??? ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

                i want a boy with no drinks if he wants he can wear jeans in house but while steping out of house he should give recpect to our cast

                (by not wearing his jeans? What the hell...!!!! ) JJ ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

                HYE I AM A GOOD LOKING GIRL,WHO HAS THE CAPABILITY TO MAKE ANY BODY TO LOUGH.I BELIEVE IN GOD AND ACCORDING TO ME FRIENDS ARE THE REAL MESSENGER OF GOD. THE 3 THINGS I AM LOOKING FROM A BOY THEY ARE 1. THEY MUST BELIEVE IN GOD. 2. THEY HAVE TO LIKE MY PROFFESION 3. THEY SHOULD NOT GET BORED WITH ME WHEN I WILL TRY TO MAKE THEM LOUGH.

                I am loughing {laughing} ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

                whatever he may be but he should feel that he is going to be someone groom and he must think of the future life if he is toolike this he would be called the man of the lamp

                (I am clueless, I feel so lost. Can anyone tell me what this girl wants A LAMP ? ?) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

                i love my patner i marriage the patner ok i search my patner and I love the patner ok thik hai the patner has a graduate ok

                the 'Ok-syndrome' K K ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

                iam pranati my family histoy my two brother two sister and father & Mother. sister completely married

                somebody please explain how to get married ‘completely'?

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

                my name is farhanbegum and i am unmarried. pleaes you marrige me pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes pleaes

                (Heights of desperation! ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

                i am kanandevi. i do own businas.one sistar.he was marred.

                (“1 sistar…he was marred” I’m dead… ) ~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

                I am Sharmila my colour is black, but my heart is white. i like social service.

                is she a Zebra..??? ~~~~~~~~~~~~

                Source - Facebook

                Comment


                • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                  I is going to killed by post....what English words...I like no, best use.I say future tense , by bad, and sister ,he was married, I am too read GEETA BHAGABATA with a Lamp and Broom,and Home Work completely.......I lough, you lough, .....
                  Last edited by psr; 06-22-2013, 10:38 PM.
                  When Was The Last Time,You Did Something For The First Time.

                  Comment


                  • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                    Originally posted by psr View Post
                    I is going to killed by post....what English words...I like no, best use.I say future tense , by bad, and sister ,he was married, I am too read GEETA BHAGABATA with a Lamp and Broom,and Home Work completely.......I lough, you lough, .....
                    What?! I got the last sentence. And yes I laughed.

                    Sent from my Nexus 4 using xBhp Connect mobile app

                    Comment


                    • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                      evan i yam loghing ,cof-cof..useeng strapsils nau ( )..even i am laughing ,cough-cough using strepsils... lot of "homework" to do

                      Comment


                      • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                        Originally posted by psr View Post
                        I is going to killed by post....what English words...I like no, best use.I say future tense , by bad, and sister ,he was married, I am too read GEETA BHAGABATA with a Lamp and Broom,and Home Work completely.......I lough, you lough, .....
                        Oh Know.. My Bost had make evorywon go made...
                        Splendor - 2k to 2006
                        Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
                        P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
                        Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
                        ZMR - 2010 to Forever
                        RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
                        Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
                        RayZ - 2015 til now
                        Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


                        Delhi to Narkanda
                        Delhi to Coimbatore
                        Delhi to Nepal

                        Comment


                        • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                          Originally posted by rreneav1987 View Post
                          These are actual profiles from shaadi.com, hilarious they are I don't feel like marrying any girl after reading this……….…

                          Disclaimer: I am not responsible if you forget your basic grammar after reading this mail..
                          epic ............ epic .............. epic

                          Warm Regards,
                          Pranav


                          Use riding gears because Safety doesn't happen by Accident

                          Spot me covered in:
                          Vega Shadow - SPG Icarus - SPG Ares - SPG Perseus

                          Honda CBF Stunner - Oct'11 to till date | Barky's Baby: Honda CBF 125 Modification

                          Comment


                          • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                            Click image for larger version

Name:	securedownload.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	1849305

                            Cheers!
                            VJ
                            Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?'
                            The girl said, 'NO!'


                            And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and watched sport on a big screen TV, went fishing and surfing, and played golf a lot, and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted.


                            THE END

                            Comment


                            • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                              @rreneav1987 Ohh thanks man... U made my day....
                              Copied to FB...
                              HH Dawn - TVS Star City - Yamaha Gladiator - TVS RTR 180 - Honda CBR 250R - Yamaha R3

                              Comment


                              • Re: Hilarious Quotes/Pictures/Answers ...

                                Originally posted by sambit View Post
                                @rreneav1987 Ohh thanks man... U made my day....
                                Copied to FB...
                                I got it from FB only Thought to share it with you guys
                                Splendor - 2k to 2006
                                Karizma - 2k3 to 2009
                                P180 - 2k6 to 2k9
                                Hunk - Oct 2k7 til now
                                ZMR - 2010 to Forever
                                RX135(2k) - 2013 to 2018
                                Ninja 250R (2010) - 2016 til now
                                RayZ - 2015 til now
                                Ninja 650 (2014) - 2017 til now


                                Delhi to Narkanda
                                Delhi to Coimbatore
                                Delhi to Nepal

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X